Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIbirapua on 06/17/2013

Really cheap and very useful, not just for scrap solder. You may want to sharpen it to make it a simple tool for cutting or you even may use it to open devices like notebooks. A bit fragile, though, but you just need to remember this is a tool for electronics, not for heavy duty work. You may remove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGangrel86 on 04/01/2012

simple and effective product. is simple but useful seems durable and resilient. good materials, all metal. ideal for removing remains of welding, remove and apply thermal paste (this is my case). the blade can be sharpened if it creates impurities Not very good finish. is only a part, could come with ... Read more

scraper 1

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosedulima on 11/08/2011

simple and interesting product. very nice and seems sturdy durable. great for shaving welds and finishing with refining activities. I saw none, because the price is very good. I saw none, because the price is very good. I saw none, because the price is very good. simple and useful, it is difficult to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTyrannyBR on 05/19/2011

Full metal construction makes the tool lasts for longer, maybe decades with proper use. The spatule can be changed for others (you can build a lot of types) A bit poor manufactured detais, but at this price it´s completely insignificant. The tool has a very beatiful appearance, constructed on aluminium ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysinkingfeeling on 04/26/2010

Does what it's suppose to do. It's pretty inexpensive and great as a starter tool. Edges of the scraper are perfectly straight and works well. The blade is pretty flimsy and the part that holds the blade doesn't seem to hold it tight. It tends to move on you when you use it. I'm getting into soldering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPROCALIBER on 04/01/2010

Nice tool, but fragile, a little bit. I use on railroading modeling making. The body is machined solid aluminium. The "shovel" point it is VERY THIN, so, it is not hard to bind or twist, if you put some strongness, so, easy. It´s a nice tool and remember that: The point can be reaplaced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshadowsill on 06/26/2009

-Not expensive. -Scrapes solder. -Pretty poor build quality. The pictures make it look like a sturdy steel tool, but it's some kind of cheap aluminum, I think I could break it in two with one hand if I tried. -Given the build quality, even at its low price, I feel like it was too expensive. -Most importantly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivyon on 07/10/2008

This is a cool little tool with good build quality. I bought this tool to use mainly for sculpting and it works great and you can't go wrong with the price . can't really see anything wrong with this tool. I think this tool would be good for most anyone ( hobbyist , sculptors , handymen ) It's great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArius on 06/08/2008

Good tool to distribute solder evenly on a large pad/trace polygon for protection against oxidation. Build quality is good. Scraper part is a hard metal that does not bend easily. Get one if you are into technical duties None It does what it was designed for. Get one if you are into soldering All fields ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections