DX » Community » Reviews » Poo-Poo Farting Whoopee Cushion - Random Color (Practical Joke)
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLCS500 on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect! The sound is really funny with a real fart! The advantage is that it does not smell! But be assured that if you make the sound close to someone, even the smell that someone will feel so real that is! Cons:The material itself is tough, but the edges ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRadiozet on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good product quality. - The design looks good. - Nice package if you buy it for a gift or to the sell it. - Noise it's funny. Cons:- The rubber doesn't seem too good but i hope it doesn't get damaged with the use. - Sometimes when you sit on it, it doesn't make any nois... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPokopet on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- sounds like a real farts - really nice product! - For all ages - you can't stop farting XD Cons:- nothing bad althoug the drawing on the surface could be better, it's hard to hide but not bad and i see it bad quality rubber.. but for the price it worth XD Ot... Read more

Let´s fart together
    0 0
  • posted byjordispielberg on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sound is very real!! It sounds like a real fart. Hours of fun @ job :) Very good value. In retail store or e-b@y its more expensive than here. Also It's a great stocking stuffer idea Cons:To comment anything, the packaging it's a bit poor, cheap plastic. J... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandrehmps on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It sounds like a real fart!!!!! It´s a really nice product! :) All ages can play with it... and i´m not that young anymore hahaha Cons:Cons? I didn’t find any cons for this product. It´s really easy to use. OtherThoughts:I always wanted to have one like thi... Read more

whoopee cushion Inside de plastic
    0 0
  • posted bydanilodteixeira on 12/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The noise it makes when someone sits in it is very realistic and funny. Effective to let someone uncomfortable. Or even relaxing while squeezing him and hear his "musical" sound. Cons:After a few days of use (and many buttocks sitting on him) he tore a part of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycacaiotero on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fine gift to children!!!!!!!! I bought for my cousin The last Christmas and she laughed for days The material is good and sturdy. Cons:the packaging is pretty bad, only be sent in a plastic case. As a present I prefer to take the original packaging and wrapping... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluhany on 06/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Definitely a super hilarious toy! Nice gift for someone: family or friends! Good quality Great color, mine is light green The noise produced is always different and loud! You will prank everyone you want! Best price! The item arrived totally intact, thanks to De... Read more

5 0
  • posted byfare23 on 02/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Self-reinflating after tree four seconds. Sound almost like real fart. Come in random color. It’s fantastic idea for pranks. Cons:Cons? I didn’t find any cons for this product. After prank, it need twenty second to inflate again because small hole in middle is c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinodsidhana on 05/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is really a very funny gadget. When sitting on it, it make sound same like a fart. Cons:It is really have a very good quality. It is really very funny and a good prank to use at your friends. Sometimes when u sit on it, it doesn't make sound because it hold... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections