DX » Community » Reviews » Poo-Poo Farting Whoopee Cushion - Random Color (Practical Joke)
  • 5 star 10 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTarcisioMartins on 11/06/2013

Really cheap and GREAT material. It's not that bad quality plastic, and cheap images in. Really great product for the price. If i find one in street by 10 dollars, i would denifitaly buy also. This is great. I don't know, i read all other comments, they say it works great! Mine, works not that really great. My sound it's really low, and not seems to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 09/20/2013

Of all practical jokes in the world, this is the most classical, and the best. Leave it on a chair, under the couch's cushion, on the car seat, and just wait for your granny to sit down. In a family or friends meeting, when everyone is silent, put it on the chair of the person who just went to the bathroom... Your kids will put it everywhere you may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmatias22 on 09/19/2013

La variedad de stock, los precios accesibles y la variedad en los lenguajes son puntos fuertes. El soporte no esta en mi idioma y los plazos iniciales de entrega no se cumplieron, deberían ser mas realistas cuando hablan de lapsos de entregas. La verdad que la experiencia fue satisfactoria, fue la primera vez que compro por internet en otro pa&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuzzet on 09/08/2013

It's good quality, but it came in this really, really cheap plastic bag, it's really "crispy" and cheap feeling, but the farter itself works like a charm. Cheap as hell too, bought the same thing here in Sweden a while ago but it broke, so I bought this one and it's littarly the same thing! It's also self inflating with the piece of sponge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLCS500 on 08/08/2013

Perfect! The sound is really funny with a real fart! The advantage is that it does not smell! But be assured that if you make the sound close to someone, even the smell that someone will feel so real that is! The material itself is tough, but the edges are glued using more constant and open edges, but still keeps making the same effect. If you use a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRadiozet on 05/20/2013

- Good product quality. - The design looks good. - Nice package if you buy it for a gift or to the sell it. - Noise it's funny. - The rubber doesn't seem too good but i hope it doesn't get damaged with the use. - Sometimes when you sit on it, it doesn't make any noise. That's a design issue, but this doesn't happen often. - Great gift for kids but watch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPokopet on 04/23/2013

- sounds like a real farts - really nice product! - For all ages - you can't stop farting XD - nothing bad althoug the drawing on the surface could be better, it's hard to hide but not bad and i see it bad quality rubber.. but for the price it worth XD Really good joke, excelent gif, very funny realy good item, in the begining i bought it for my little ... Read more

Let´s fart together
    0 0
  • posted byjordispielberg on 12/12/2012

The sound is very real!! It sounds like a real fart. Hours of fun @ job :) Very good value. In retail store or e-b@y its more expensive than here. Also It's a great stocking stuffer idea To comment anything, the packaging it's a bit poor, cheap plastic. Just to mention something, as cons because I can't see no cons at all. When I was a boy I used to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandrehmps on 12/03/2012

It sounds like a real fart!!!!! It´s a really nice product! :) All ages can play with it... and i´m not that young anymore hahaha Cons? I didn’t find any cons for this product. It´s really easy to use. I always wanted to have one like this. I can´t wait to play with my friends. It´s not that big like I imagined. Mine came in ... Read more

whoopee cushion Inside de plastic
    0 0
  • posted bydanilodteixeira on 12/01/2012

The noise it makes when someone sits in it is very realistic and funny. Effective to let someone uncomfortable. Or even relaxing while squeezing him and hear his "musical" sound. After a few days of use (and many buttocks sitting on him) he tore a part of the side. But the low price, it was worth buying it and having it used it a few days.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections