very nice and funny item, i gave it as a gift to a friend who used to smoke a lot... it helps to ask friends to smoke less...the piece is made by plastic, but quality enough, the noise is high enough it is a simple item... no cons at all, the quality is good enough.... maybe the box arrived damaged, but is a minor thing i like it a lot....very funny ... Read more
- An interesting concept - An unusual gift Build quality is horrible. - When you shake it you can hear rattle inside - it seems the insides are not fixed in any way. - Opening the battery compartment is difficult and requires a screwdriver and much force to be applied. - The bottom part is made of soft plastic which bends under your fingers. - The paintjob ... Read more
Really funny item, perfect as a gift. I gave it to a doctor and she loved the irony; it is so great when it starts coughing; and it is bigger than it looks in the picture, and the lungs are well done. * A fun way to help people quit smoking * This ashtray looks like a lung. And as you put your cigarette in it, it starts coughing and screaming. Great ... Read more
- nice design - low price - motion activated - helpful for those, who want to quit smoking it's plastic and it might be small holes. so be careful while washing it. i bought it as a gift. so i'll be glad if it helps :) for this price, it's perfect ashtray. very original :) it has sensors, which detect the movement when you put a cigarette. it has sensors,... Read more
Really funny item, perfect as a gift. I gave it to a doctor and she loved the irony; it is so great when it starts coughing; and it is bigger than it looks in the picture, and the lungs are well done. none really, it works fine; but if you are in a reunion or an office perhaps you wouldn't want it to make noise, just take off the batteries. if you don'... Read more
Really makes a statement! Since it's really unusual, made all my friends laugh - smokers and non-smokers. It really made the first party way more fun. I bought one for my friend and she loved it too. Your smoker friends may get a little pissed - but who cares? Sometimes the gadget gets "stuck" and simply does not stop coughing, but it's not ... Read more
It's nice and has an acceptable quality.
The sound it is not bad, the volume is ok.
It's a good present for people who smokes too much... and for sure less expensive than the nicotine patches or chewing gum.
It's a litle bit awful but it is just what you want if you buy a lung ashtry. Too much sensitive, sometimes the sound is activated without a cigarette!... Read more
Good novelty ashtray sort of ironic with the design but thats why its a great idea
I gave this to my partners sister as she is a chain smoker and she looks at it and always says what do my lungs look like so maybe she will consider quitting now... Coughs when you turn the lights on or off kind of annoying but can easily have the batteries taken out ... Read more
- do as advertised
- good price
- a good suprise if given as a gift - It coughs even when you turn the light on/off
- the one I got came with a messed box, so I had to take it off and packed without it.
- cheap plastics and paint job. A nice gift for smokers. nothing more to say. Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.