Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardokozuch on 10/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice and funny item, i gave it as a gift to a friend who used to smoke a lot... it helps to ask friends to smoke less...the piece is made by plastic, but quality enough, the noise is high enough Cons:it is a simple item... no cons at all, the quality is good enough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonjo on 04/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- An interesting concept - An unusual gift Cons:Build quality is horrible. - When you shake it you can hear rattle inside - it seems the insides are not fixed in any way. - Opening the battery compartment is difficult and requires a screwdriver and much force to be appl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProvideR on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really funny item, perfect as a gift. I gave it to a doctor and she loved the irony; it is so great when it starts coughing; and it is bigger than it looks in the picture, and the lungs are well done. * A fun way to help people quit smoking * This ashtray look... Read more

2 0
  • posted byolqminn on 01/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- nice design - low price - motion activated - helpful for those, who want to quit smoking Cons:it's plastic and it might be small holes. so be careful while washing it. OtherThoughts:i bought it as a gift. so i'll be glad if it helps :) for this price, it's p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byptyangel on 01/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really funny item, perfect as a gift. I gave it to a doctor and she loved the irony; it is so great when it starts coughing; and it is bigger than it looks in the picture, and the lungs are well done. Cons:none really, it works fine; but if you are in a reunion or an offi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytumitinha on 12/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really makes a statement! Since it's really unusual, made all my friends laugh - smokers and non-smokers. It really made the first party way more fun. I bought one for my friend and she loved it too. Cons:Your smoker friends may get a little pissed - but who c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byttravesa on 11/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's nice and has an acceptable quality. The sound it is not bad, the volume is ok. It's a good present for people who smokes too much... and for sure less expensive than the nicotine patches or chewing gum. It's a litle bit awful but it is just what you want... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonlegend21 on 07/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good novelty ashtray sort of ironic with the design but thats why its a great idea I gave this to my partners sister as she is a chain smoker and she looks at it and always says what do my lungs look like so maybe she will consider quitting now... Cons:Coughs when you tur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKozzi on 01/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- do as advertised - good price - a good suprise if given as a gift Cons:- It coughs even when you turn the light on/off - the one I got came with a messed box, so I had to take it off and packed without it. - cheap plastics and paint job. OtherThoughts:A nice gift for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytramo on 12/14/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:funny one alright, special xmas present Cons:plastic so ya think it may melt, and probably batteries will never be replaced in it but still good ashtray OtherThoughts: Bottomline:smokers will love it or hate it Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections