Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardokozuch on 10/02/2011

very nice and funny item, i gave it as a gift to a friend who used to smoke a lot... it helps to ask friends to smoke less...the piece is made by plastic, but quality enough, the noise is high enough it is a simple item... no cons at all, the quality is good enough.... maybe the box arrived damaged, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKonjo on 04/11/2011

- An interesting concept - An unusual gift Build quality is horrible. - When you shake it you can hear rattle inside - it seems the insides are not fixed in any way. - Opening the battery compartment is difficult and requires a screwdriver and much force to be applied. - The bottom part is made of soft ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byProvideR on 04/01/2011

Really funny item, perfect as a gift. I gave it to a doctor and she loved the irony; it is so great when it starts coughing; and it is bigger than it looks in the picture, and the lungs are well done. * A fun way to help people quit smoking * This ashtray looks like a lung. And as you put your cigarette ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byolqminn on 01/14/2011

- nice design - low price - motion activated - helpful for those, who want to quit smoking it's plastic and it might be small holes. so be careful while washing it. i bought it as a gift. so i'll be glad if it helps :) for this price, it's perfect ashtray. very original :) it has sensors, which detect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byptyangel on 01/21/2010

Really funny item, perfect as a gift. I gave it to a doctor and she loved the irony; it is so great when it starts coughing; and it is bigger than it looks in the picture, and the lungs are well done. none really, it works fine; but if you are in a reunion or an office perhaps you wouldn't want it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytumitinha on 12/29/2009

Really makes a statement! Since it's really unusual, made all my friends laugh - smokers and non-smokers. It really made the first party way more fun. I bought one for my friend and she loved it too. Your smoker friends may get a little pissed - but who cares? Sometimes the gadget gets "stuck"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byttravesa on 11/14/2008

It's nice and has an acceptable quality. The sound it is not bad, the volume is ok. It's a good present for people who smokes too much... and for sure less expensive than the nicotine patches or chewing gum. It's a litle bit awful but it is just what you want if you buy a lung ashtry. Too much sensitive,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonlegend21 on 07/05/2008

Good novelty ashtray sort of ironic with the design but thats why its a great idea I gave this to my partners sister as she is a chain smoker and she looks at it and always says what do my lungs look like so maybe she will consider quitting now... Coughs when you turn the lights on or off kind of annoying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKozzi on 01/12/2008

- do as advertised - good price - a good suprise if given as a gift - It coughs even when you turn the light on/off - the one I got came with a messed box, so I had to take it off and packed without it. - cheap plastics and paint job. A nice gift for smokers. nothing more to say. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytramo on 12/14/2007

funny one alright, special xmas present plastic so ya think it may melt, and probably batteries will never be replaced in it but still good ashtray smokers will love it or hate it Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections