DX » Community » Reviews » 4 Snapping Rings (Charming Party Magic Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycuclis on 03/06/2013

Good size, good quality. In others by use, the rings change colour, but this keep quality in all the rings. The "key" is good rounded. Is perfect for surprise a small group of friends. Tamaño muy manejable. En otros con el uso se perdía el baño y no se podían usar en p&#... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Good built quality. Very impressive trick, easier than I expected and very visual. Needs a couple of hours of practice to perform perfectly Much cheaper than the ones you can buy in the Magic Shops You need to practice a bit to learn to do the trick nicley and it´s best to practice alot before you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydgnyberg on 10/13/2010

Very good quality for this trick. The key ring opening is just about right. Opened it up a bit more for my style. Easy to keep hid. For an example of what these can do, I recommend searching for "Shoot Ogawa" or Ninja rings on you tube. The weld joints could have been better, but still good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygunkgrifter on 05/09/2010

Not that great if u ask me. Go for some other stuff they sell here, there are some thing greater than this at the same or less price. Wasn't that impressed! Hard to use, not that useful. A hard to use guide... No English, but lots of drawings so you know what to do. Build quality sucks. Go for other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeckerCL on 03/15/2010

The rings are very good quality and come in good condition. The instructions are in Chinese and English, explained some simple way with drawings of how to do the trick. Los anillos son de muy buena calidad y vienen en buen estado. Las instrucciones están en chino e ingles, explicados de manera un ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLTUnited on 01/20/2010

Simply, easy to use (just need some practice to do focus in the right way). Good size and quality, strong metal, useful instruction in English with pictures. Nothing bad on it... May by welds on the three solid rings are quite large and packaging was damaged, but it is the transportation problem - that'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypgeara on 04/27/2009

It´s one of the most famous tricke ever... but smaller. You can hold it in the pocket of your Jacket So much fun with all the publics The key ring open is not as big as the "original" ones, this make it a bit harder to manipulate and not abe to do all the routines, but it make it also ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byE_Man on 12/17/2008

It's like magician training, at a budget price. Although I'm sure the quality and size is nowhere near what a more professional set should be, it's really nice to start out. Wow your friends, show off to perfect strangers, it's fun, and that's what toys should be. As I mentioned, the quality isn't the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byharryno5 on 07/26/2008

This product is well made and is easy to perform tricks with, and an excellent price specially when you consider it includes p+p, the gap on trick ring was a bit too big on mine and made it obvious how the trick was being done. so a bit disappointed there. also wasn't as well packed as I thought it would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPierreBoberg on 06/17/2008

*Nice size *Strong metal *Instruction in english *Nice trick *Impressive trick *Very visual *Good price You need to practice a bit to learn to do the trick nicley and it´s best to practice alot before you do the trick. I think this is one of the best tricks they sell on dealextreme. Good if you ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections