DX » Community » Reviews » Simulated 0.5ct Diamond 18K White Gold Plated Necklace
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byginumohanm on 03/18/2014

+ The stone is clear and shiny. + The entire design is quite good and not too flashy. + Has lasted over 3 years of frequent use with no visible damages. + Quality is very good for the price paid. I have bought cheaper looking items for similar or higher price from local shops. - Nothing I can think of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNinelspb on 01/09/2014

I bought this necklace for a gift to my sister and she was loved it, when I present. It looks really nice and neatly. Sometimes its hard to get it right closed and its very small so you mast get used it. The actual size is a bit smaller than I expected. May be the bigger size look better. This is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLoony174 on 09/27/2013

cheap really cheap necklace length is fine design looks not too bad, definitely worth more than few buck, but not too much. the necklace is maybe a little fragile, just handle with care the simulated diamond is rather dull, can be made much better actual product is everywhere less shiny if budget constraint,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhudalex on 01/17/2013

I really liked the price and the products offered on the site. The delay in delivering the service leaves something to be desired, but the quality and price are still worth the wait. Por enquanto, pelo que entendi e avaliei o site é uma boa opção de compras, porém não temos muito ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeshemashely on 05/20/2011

-The price is really good. -Very original design, it looks really good when you see it in a middle distance. - Its very light-weight. -The build quality of the chain isn't the best, it's very fragile, with the minimum stress it will break and loose it's form. -The simulated diamond is very "simulated&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzagivg on 03/29/2011

i bought this for a gift and it looks really nice , doesnt look cheap it looks more like a 10usd product build quality is fine for the price,it could be better but then it wouldnt be cheap, it is quite hard to put it on i was having trouble to lock it because it is to small for my fingers , it could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaybe on 02/13/2011

* its small and quite simple, but that is what makes it look chic and good for everyday wearing * doesn't look cheap * I really love it * some times its hard to get it right closed and its very small so you may loose it if you don't care * the material is a bit soft, so you should be carefull The chain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalehawk on 12/16/2010

Its nice for a present. I bought several ones and my wife kept this one. Shiny and nice. That says it all. Didnt find any cons except for the package. A nice box bould be nicer than the plastic bag. Its nice for a present. I bouhgt several chains and this came to be the best one. The pendent is way smaller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynatodx on 09/29/2010

It's a nice and shinny pendant. It's much smaller than showed in DX pics, which makes it delicate. I was a bit concerned when I ordered it because it looks big. I'm not sure if this is white gold, I thinks it's better to take care of it. The necklace isn't very beautiful, it's a bit difficult to put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCecastri on 05/06/2010

It's very nice, like almost all the necklaces in DX. Since almost all the necklaces are designer's necklaces you can be sure that you'll get a nice necklace, and also exclusive. Maybe the Simulated 0.5ct Diamond is too shiny, and at least here in my country the only people who use shiny stuff are gangsta-... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections