DX » Community » Reviews » The Complete IQ Teaser Ring Kit (10-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmspoa on 10/12/2012

It's very durable. You can share, there are many puzzles. Different levels. Well done. Most of them are similar to solve. Be careful with kids, because there are small pieces. More expensive than others kinds of puzzles. I've used it to entertainment at home and work. All my families and friends liked. It's an excellent idea for gifting someone. Sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykettybear on 10/24/2010

The puzzles are indestructible. Although you get 10 puzzles, most of them were pretty much similar. Once you figure out how to solve one of them, you'll be able to solve the rest easily so the set was not very challenging. The only really challenging and fun puzzle in this set was the big one with the rod and the violin shaped thing. However, even the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycredo on 12/08/2008

Wide range of difficulties. Nothing very hard though. The build quality seems durable and they look good. 10 pieces so you wont solve them all right away. Keeps your mind awake and clear. A good way to fight dementia for older people. A few scratches, not very noticeable though. The packaging is kind of cheap but does the job. As said, the solutions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybhbsb on 07/26/2008

If you like puzzles, want to test your abilities and begin in the world of puzzles tis would be great! Perfect to be in a desk of your house so your friends could play with it. Most of them are very simple so if you are specting to think a lot to solve the puzzles you will be disapointed. Its a bit expensive too. The box was like open when it came to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadmonk on 05/08/2008

- Great for parties and keep your guests entertained for hours - Also excellent if you travel a lot -- it makes time flies faster - Different levels of difficulty - Comes in a nice packaging packaging - Good build quality - A little bit expensive, considering other puzzles sold on this site is significantly cheaper - Comes with a cheat sheet (although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZhent on 01/08/2008

-A good range of difficultys, a challenge for everyone! -Suprisingly good build quality and tolerances, made of strong chrome plated steel. -Solutions sheet is completly rubbish, even if you know how to solve it the solutions don't help at all. A lot of fun to solve, its interesting to see how different puzzles work with different people. After previously ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeadlyAlive on 10/22/2007

Makes me use my brain more Some small areas missed some chrome...but I dont really mind! Ok, this is even harder than the 7 pieces i got !! even though some are alike but some are new to me and are harder! it comes with a cheat sheet but i prefer not to look at it :) Good brain toy! get one of u are bored! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections