Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymahszamanda on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really nice product , is a very small price and good material . The wool around help don't hurt your hand , giving more comfort and fun . Opens with the keys and a small bottom on the side ( very easy to open ) , all the mechanics works , less than USD 5.00 yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadillin on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap handcufs. Keys are not needed to open them, they have a little latch that unlocks them! The handcufs seem sturdy enough. Cons:The first thing i did was trying to open them with the keys... i failed and stuck one of them in the keyhole, i had to wiggle fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byforglemmegei on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All the mechanics works. They are solid enough for novelty hand cuffs. They have a small tap you can push so that you don't need the key to open them even while cuffed. Cons:The packaging was broken on arrival. The red fur is very cheap and is too short. This makes them... Read more

1 0
  • posted byju1ce on 05/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They actually work and are quite cheap if compared to what these cost here in Finland. The metal part seems to be made quite firmly. They are red and furry. Cons:Fur looks cheap and doesn't go all the way round. Mine came with the package torn and opened, but no... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYaros on 04/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are a working pair of handcuffs. Good as props for dress up parties, or as movie props as in title. Cons:The fur material feels and looks cheap and "home made", and came partly torn. The "fur" doesn't go all the way around, so you'd stil... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiablom on 03/20/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works good, made of hard metal. There are two keys and the lock works good. they fits my and my girfriend's hands perfectly. It might be worse if you have big arms. Cons:the built quality could be better, because you can see some scratches on the metal part. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykopustgalvis on 12/17/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Made of metal, realy working. Cons:This furry material smells odd, looks cheap. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I would not buy any more. Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonikochan on 11/13/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a fun kinda gag gift that can be given out. they really lock so don't loose the key. They actually can hold a person Cons:The fur lining can slip off and one needs to push it back on if it starts to do this. The locking mecenism is easy to miss, direct it carefu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections