Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaszman1 on 01/17/2014

Works as described, dont even need the key to open them. (comes with two small keys) The red fur makes it harmless and comfortable to wear. Easy to put on and take off. Are medium sized, might be a bit small for bigger wrists. The chain is a bit weak, not for heavy use. The red cover is moving, but nothin serious. Good litle gadget. Very cheap. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyishay121 on 01/03/2014

it's soft, and the soft cover is removable. ammortizzato, e si puo' togliere la parte morbide ??, ???? ?????? ?? ??????. a litle bit too narrow low quality. bassa qualita' un po' sottile.. ????? ????? ??? ?? ???. for some reason, it came in another package, not like the one in the picture. it also came without the keys (can be opened anyway) per qualche ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymahszamanda on 03/13/2013

Really nice product , is a very small price and good material . The wool around help don't hurt your hand , giving more comfort and fun . Opens with the keys and a small bottom on the side ( very easy to open ) , all the mechanics works , less than USD 5.00 you buy a nice product. Nothing, I reccomended this product . Is a great product for a good price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadillin on 03/12/2013

Cheap handcufs. Keys are not needed to open them, they have a little latch that unlocks them! The handcufs seem sturdy enough. The first thing i did was trying to open them with the keys... i failed and stuck one of them in the keyhole, i had to wiggle for an hour to figure out how to get it out. The chain is very flimsy, i dont expect them to hold ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byforglemmegei on 02/11/2013

All the mechanics works. They are solid enough for novelty hand cuffs. They have a small tap you can push so that you don't need the key to open them even while cuffed. The packaging was broken on arrival. The red fur is very cheap and is too short. This makes them rather uncomfortable to use. You have to aim for the right spot when locking it because ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byju1ce on 05/06/2008

They actually work and are quite cheap if compared to what these cost here in Finland. The metal part seems to be made quite firmly. They are red and furry. Fur looks cheap and doesn't go all the way round. Mine came with the package torn and opened, but no sign of usage... except for that the lock was broken (the piece that holds the key in one place ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYaros on 04/09/2008

They are a working pair of handcuffs. Good as props for dress up parties, or as movie props as in title. The fur material feels and looks cheap and "home made", and came partly torn. The "fur" doesn't go all the way around, so you'd still lose some skin if you were to put these to any... vigorous use. The welding on the handcuff ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiablom on 03/20/2008

Works good, made of hard metal. There are two keys and the lock works good. they fits my and my girfriend's hands perfectly. It might be worse if you have big arms. the built quality could be better, because you can see some scratches on the metal part. Anyway, it works good and looks great. It would be great if dealextreme could offer more funny things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykopustgalvis on 12/17/2007

Made of metal, realy working. This furry material smells odd, looks cheap. I would not buy any more. Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonikochan on 11/13/2007

This is a fun kinda gag gift that can be given out. they really lock so don't loose the key. They actually can hold a person The fur lining can slip off and one needs to push it back on if it starts to do this. The locking mecenism is easy to miss, direct it carefully into the slot to fix this Over all these aren't bad, they do work and the price is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections