DX » Community » Reviews » Nipple Ball (Practical Joke)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCBrianA on 01/01/2013

It's a stress ball - what more is there to say? The material seems to be very substantial. The color is realistic and the nipple looks very natural. Not much wrong here - it is a little small, but then I guess for a stress ball that you are supposed to be squeezed, why should it be any larger? It's a ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytaschiyork on 08/30/2010

The nipple ball has a nice smell, sorta like playdough. Actual nipple ball looks better in person than in the photo. It has a darker color and the nipple looks less lumpy. Good quality, and looks very realistic. For the price, there should be two of them. More fun if there is two of them to play with.... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byMiddlerun on 04/16/2009

It's a pretty good boob. Pretty squishy and if you place it on a flat surface the nipple tends to point upward. The price is pretty good so it's a great thing to give to people as gifts. I imagine a set of two would make a good (if slightly small) set of fake funbags for a drag queen. Or you could use ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byWeeeee on 01/23/2009

Dude, its a nipple ball. Its a nice rubber squishy ball with a nipple. Realistic areola as well. Dosent taste good, dont lick, but great fun to be had with this nipple ball Should come as set of two, why, because boobs always come in pairs Im glad that there are boobs in this world. I'm also glad that ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byPeptoDismal on 01/09/2008

I was surprised to find the breast ball squishy - I was expecting it to be more rigid, maybe PVC - but it's filled with a liquid center. I've seen toy balls like this: when you squeeze it, you can see the pink pearly insides in the bulge that forms. None! It does not bounce, but it's a good size for ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections