DX » Community » Reviews » Shock-You-Friend Electric Shock Ball Pen (Practical Joke)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjotaminao on 07/08/2014

Very good for playing pranks on your friends and family. It's cheap and everyone can fall for it as it is a "normal" pen. Poor quality of material. If disassembled, it's hard to put back together. The button sometimes gets stuck and does not shock people. For playing pranks on your friends ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykemeel on 06/23/2014

- Really cheap - good laughs - Looks like a real pen - Works also as a pen - Very poor Quality. At work my collegeas and I are always missings pens. Thats why we orderd these. And for that perpose it worked. Nobody takes a pen of my desk without asking or trying. But the quality is really bad. I orderd ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypowella on 05/12/2014

This looks like a real pen it even has a fake pen tip at the end of it. Obviously when pushing on the top of the pen to have it release the person will get shocked. the battery did last very long and when it fell on the floor after someone got shock it fell apart and it would take a quick moment to pop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCdnGuy on 05/08/2014

The pen looks like a really nice pen, so people will often grab it out of a bunch of pens. The shock is pretty strong, so the effect will not backfire or not be noticed. The shock might even be too strong. It's almost impossible to hold on to the pen while the shock is going. It doesn't hurt, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAsterix01 on 05/05/2014

Looks like a legitimate pen so people get fooled easily Gets people who don't know the prank all the time people get fooled unless they've done this before. My friends really believed it it a real pen it can really write so you can show it to someone as a real pen once when you open it is almost impossible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToniSoprano on 04/21/2014

It is alot of cheap fun :) very poor quality. It broke quite fast. The plastic is soft. I played a prank with this pen several times. Each time a victim dropped the pen from the hand after being shocked, so my advice is that you give a pen to some already sitting at the table, or just place the pen it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygogosumer on 02/13/2014

Hem kalem olarak kullanilabiliyor hem de saka aleti. Gercekten cok insani sakaladim bu kalemle ve cok herpberaber cok eglendik. Herkese tavsiye ederim. bu kadar ucuza bu kadar eglenecegimi tahmin etmezdim :) Cok fazla pil kullaniyor, pilleri degistirmek icin bu kalemin 3 kati masraf yapmak lazim o nedenle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFleischman on 01/30/2014

The batteries included in the package (actualy inside the pen) when open the packet you can get shocked in you gap the pen and push the end which can be fun and its good it gives you batteries with it. Its a good bargain for the price. Looks like a real even has a fake nib if you look in the pen where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPovil on 01/22/2014

Una divertida broma pluma practico que choca a la gente cuando presionan la parte superior. Le da un buen golpe para cualquier usuario inesperados. El envío tomó 2 semanas para llegar a mí desde la fecha de compra. Embalaje era bueno y mi pluma llegó en buen estado. No hay contras.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySleakk on 01/14/2014

This little pen is not only a pen for zapping your friends! It also works as a real pen although on the packet it says it isn't a real pen, all you have to do is twist the bottom and the nib of a pen will appear! Well worth the money, I would totally recommend buying this product. The packaging says ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections