DX » Community » Reviews » Shock-You-Friend Electric Shock Ball Pen (Practical Joke)
  • 5 star 118 ( 37% )
  • 4 star 158 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 38 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 4 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjotaminao on 07/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good for playing pranks on your friends and family. It's cheap and everyone can fall for it as it is a "normal" pen. Cons:Poor quality of material. If disassembled, it's hard to put back together. The button sometimes gets stuck and does not shock... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypowella on 05/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This looks like a real pen it even has a fake pen tip at the end of it. Obviously when pushing on the top of the pen to have it release the person will get shocked. Cons:the battery did last very long and when it fell on the floor after someone got shock it fell apart a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsterix01 on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks like a legitimate pen so people get fooled easily Gets people who don't know the prank all the time people get fooled unless they've done this before. My friends really believed it it a real pen it can really write so you can show it to someone as a real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToniSoprano on 04/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is alot of cheap fun :) Cons:very poor quality. It broke quite fast. The plastic is soft. OtherThoughts:I played a prank with this pen several times. Each time a victim dropped the pen from the hand after being shocked, so my advice is that you give a pen to some alr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMinh1 on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A fun pratical joke pen that shocks people when they press the top. It gives out a nice shock to any unexpected users. Shipping took 2 weeks to get to me from date of purchase. Packaging was good and my pen came undamaged. Cons:There is no cons. OtherThoughts:No... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySarahsinfo on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its the gift that keeps on giving I've owned this now 6 months and still getting laughs from it. Its realistic and no matter were you go it will get a laugh Cons:I cant see any. It is well made and good looking. Its a shame it doesn't come in different colours id own a... Read more

3 0
  • posted byarberb on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Looks like a legitimate pen so people get fooled easily -Gets people who don't know the prank all the time. no problem. people get fooled unless they've done this before. Hell sometimes I press it for giggles lol -VERY VERY AFFORDABLE THIS USUALLY SELLS FOR L... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzentenovic on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Suficientemente resistente como para resistir las caídas. Strong enough to withstand falls. Cons:No es de la mejor calidad, las piezas metálicas son muy debiles. A veces no shock eléctrico no funciona. Not the best quality, the metal parts are very weak.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaulojosems on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This toy is very interesting to make fun with your friends. This is easy to use: just take your shock ball pen, lend for your friend and look at him/her using it (the shock!). You can be more convincent in the joke since the pen is real (it also writes!). The price is v... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCaram on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The shock is good enough to make you let go. Cheaper than you can buy in the states at Spencers or wherever. Pen writes which makes it seem more convincing. I've owned several shocking gag items in the past and they are all relatively flimsy - this one seems to be OK, t... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections