DX » Community » Reviews » Realistic Poo-Poo 2-Pack (Practical Joke)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybujooo on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cool toy to joke around. It falls under toilet humor, but nevermind. No matter what others say, it brings smile to peoples faces. Cons:Quality not so good, at least for that price. Squishy one not really well modeled, and could break easily if you stress it... Read more

Practical Joke Poo
    0 0
  • posted byPiVolan on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My mom believe that it is really, when put it in corner of room. It was really funny. Cons:This poo-poo is not realistic as I expected. My father at once recognize that it is a fake. OtherThoughts:Good toys, I will test this with other people. Material of oran... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWish89 on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is great just to fool around with your friends. It's great material and lasts for long. Funny!! Cons:The darker one can rip if you play with it too much like i did (don't throw it too much), and also catches up alot of dirt like dust and my dog's hair. Ot... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydjvirusz on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought these poo-poo replicas to prank on my friends and nephews. Pretty good, especially the one on the left, which is made of foam. If placed at the right angle, it will look 100% realistic. Unfortunately this yellowish one it's the only one worth the money.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitorbhbrasil on 02/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- You can't look without smile - Looking at a distance you can even feel some imaginary smell haha - After have some fun with it serves now like a pice of decoration or paperweight Cons:- My aunt had an old non chinnese poo made of some hard material and it seemed more... Read more

2 0
  • posted byevo8384 on 09/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this, at first, to make a joke to my girlfriend. I put it in the dog's cage and she was like : awww, come on. You're kidding me. She realised, after seeing me laughing like hell, that it was'nt true so, I guess, after this test, that they seems real! Cons:I recei... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonaldinho on 05/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I love this it is so fun to play with I use it as a stressball type of situation It looks soo realistic Cons:I have only opened one of them so far And it broke after the very first day that i got it. this could be because i dropped it quite a few times OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySsoon on 01/05/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Put it in the hands of the macho man of the house and watch him SCREAMMMM! Cons:Leaks pretty easy, not a toy to throw around, just a gag OtherThoughts:Great office gag Bottomline:HAHHHHHHH! Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections