DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Heart-to-Heart 18K White Gold Plated Necklace
  • 5 star 18 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhesitating on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lovely little item. I bought it as a gift for a young girl, and the size of the interlacing hearts and the style, is exactly the one I meant. The chain is somewhat thin, but it has to be in accordance with the hearts, and it is. Cons:None, that I could find. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBetty123 on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:love the color and quality of the necklace. It has been worn several times and no issues. I am a gown rental company and supply jewelry to my clients and they are very happy with the quality Cons:clasp needs a larger loop as it is a little hard to do up. chain... Read more

0 0
  • posted by123jack on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very nice finish with glittering colorful crystals. The chain is very fine and thin with detailed finish. It has some marks near the joint that identify the type of metal (Punz) The hearts are also very nicely finished. Cons:I wish the packaging would be a small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturpek2 on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap!!!! -Good quality for that price!!!! -¨diamonds¨ is not dropped like i think!!!! - Shape!!!! - everything!!!!!!!!!!!! Cons:- Litle bit too small i think........ - chain broke in small time....... - chain is not looking good, needs better chain... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXnobuo on 06/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So beautiful, briliant cristals and nice colors. good desing, fresh and fashionable. Suitable for any Neck (lenght) Cons:IT LASTS NOT MORE THAN A MONTH, THEN THE CRISTALS WILL FALL BECAUSE OF A VERY BAD GLUE, AND THE PLATED METAL WILL TURN INTO BRONZE LOOK. TH... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKuroiAkuma on 10/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good gift. It's a beautiful necklace looks very elegant. Excellent price!! I bought it as a gift to my ex and I can really say that she loved, as she is using it so many times. It totally worth the price, it's very cheap. Cons:The build is decent, I though it could... Read more

0 1
  • posted byeshemashely on 05/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Really looks pretty and with all the colors it matches almost every clothes. - Excellent build quality. - good weight (not too light to look cheap, not to heavy to chop off your head xD) Cons:-The chain is too thin, easily breakable. - Maybe a little roughness in the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygnrlp on 12/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good gift. It's a beautifull necklace looks very elegant . excellent price!! I bought it as a gift to my with and I can relly say that she loved, as she is using it so many times. It totally worth the price, it's very cheap. Cons:I couldn't notice nothing wrong abo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonflower on 12/21/2010

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's a beautifull necklace looks very elegant . The necklace is very delicate looking so it fits perfect for a woman/girl that doesn't like over the top jewelery.It draws all the attention if i wear it because it looks so cute and expensive Cons:none that i ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalehawk on 12/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very very nice. They are two different hearts, one silver and the other with the multicolor diamonds. Looks like one piece but they are two. I bought several pendents of the same series and they are simply beautiful. Well made and excellent price!! Looks like si... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections