DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Heart-to-Heart 18K White Gold Plated Necklace
  • 5 star 21 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymac967 on 08/22/2013

This necklace is good quality and easy for use, beautiful for casual wear. My daughter is very happy and sleep with this necklace, I recommend for all young girls. We are pleased for quality. All other things we are going to comment after this... The colors are not the same from the image from the website but meets expectations, maybe this is effect ... Read more

Heart Necklace Heart Necklace
    0 0
  • posted byhesitating on 06/25/2013

Lovely little item. I bought it as a gift for a young girl, and the size of the interlacing hearts and the style, is exactly the one I meant. The chain is somewhat thin, but it has to be in accordance with the hearts, and it is. None, that I could find. The price is very attractive as is the necklace, just as I imagined it would look like. Prior to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBetty123 on 05/08/2013

love the color and quality of the necklace. It has been worn several times and no issues. I am a gown rental company and supply jewelry to my clients and they are very happy with the quality clasp needs a larger loop as it is a little hard to do up. chain could be a little longer as well I will be sure to look up this vendor for future orders. The workmanship ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by123jack on 04/09/2013

Very nice finish with glittering colorful crystals. The chain is very fine and thin with detailed finish. It has some marks near the joint that identify the type of metal (Punz) The hearts are also very nicely finished. I wish the packaging would be a small box instead of the paper + plastic bag. My wife was very happy about this present. I would recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturpek2 on 08/14/2012

-Cheap!!!! -Good quality for that price!!!! -¨diamonds¨ is not dropped like i think!!!! - Shape!!!! - everything!!!!!!!!!!!! - Litle bit too small i think........ - chain broke in small time....... - chain is not looking good, needs better chain....... My sister love it!!! i was frist to give to my gf but i get golden necklace and give this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXnobuo on 06/29/2012

So beautiful, briliant cristals and nice colors. good desing, fresh and fashionable. Suitable for any Neck (lenght) IT LASTS NOT MORE THAN A MONTH, THEN THE CRISTALS WILL FALL BECAUSE OF A VERY BAD GLUE, AND THE PLATED METAL WILL TURN INTO BRONZE LOOK. THE QUALITY OF THE MATERIALS IS LOW. Bad glue, not water resistant. Don't take a shower with it. If ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKuroiAkuma on 10/29/2011

Very good gift. It's a beautiful necklace looks very elegant. Excellent price!! I bought it as a gift to my ex and I can really say that she loved, as she is using it so many times. It totally worth the price, it's very cheap. The build is decent, I though it could be better. The "diamonds" easily drop-out. Very good product go give as gift,... Read more

0 1
  • posted byeshemashely on 05/20/2011

-Really looks pretty and with all the colors it matches almost every clothes. - Excellent build quality. - good weight (not too light to look cheap, not to heavy to chop off your head xD) -The chain is too thin, easily breakable. - Maybe a little roughness in the build quality of the back of the hearts, but nothing to worry about. (only for very exigent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygnrlp on 12/27/2010

Very good gift. It's a beautifull necklace looks very elegant . excellent price!! I bought it as a gift to my with and I can relly say that she loved, as she is using it so many times. It totally worth the price, it's very cheap. I couldn't notice nothing wrong about this item. No cons about it. Very good product go give as gift, specially due to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonflower on 12/21/2010

it's a beautifull necklace looks very elegant . The necklace is very delicate looking so it fits perfect for a woman/girl that doesn't like over the top jewelery.It draws all the attention if i wear it because it looks so cute and expensive none that i can think of even the chain is better made than i thought Definitely worth every dollar and even more.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections