DX » Community » Reviews » Smelly Fart Bomb 10-Pack (Practical Joke)
  • 5 star 50 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 33 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 4 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiclac2744 on 05/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They smell disgusting and they are really easy to use. I use them in my school and the smell lasted all day, it was great! Really good for pulling pranks on people. Cons:Some of them are defective and take a long time to go off, but for the price its not that bad. Other t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenenatse on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These thing are great! Easy to use and man can they clear out a room! Cons:Well, they don't really have any cons unless you are on the receiving end! OtherThoughts:I am happy to say that none of them came broken and they are still cheaper to buy then at a novelty shop. Th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDominic01287 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really stinky stink bomb that makes every one run out of a room. About a week ago I let them of in a ice cream Que. and every one left till I was at the front Cons:I am really happy with how bad smelling the stink bomb are. There is nothing that I did not like about the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywfalaraujo on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It really works! You just break it and the hell begins. Easy to use. It's a funny prank. I gave them to my kid and he laughed his ass off. Cons:I'm not sure about the chemistry involved, but it looks really poisonous, so i don't recommend it to small kids without supervis... Read more

Prank nice smell
    1 3
  • posted bygogogoalex2 on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nothing at all. I didnt find any pros in this product. Cons:All. No bad smell, not strong smell, they just make noise, but anything else, i tried 6 of them and no smell, its like if the smell gone, or i recieved it in bad state, because i test it, stay at 10 c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySurfoPL on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great, cheap, practical, useful, small (can be taken everywhere), very easy to use. Smells very very very very bad!! Quite easy to use but be careful ! Comes in a pack of 10. They really work, and smell for a long time. You just have to squeeze them to make them smell. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomeromeromer123 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Which is nice. The first time I tried it did not work but the second time worked and it looks very very nice! For $ 2.8 recommend buying it! This 10 packages in one! Cons:Which is nice. The first time I tried it did not work but the second time worked and it l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarkki on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Those smell really bad and are really fun. If you're tired of school it's nice to use those so you can get home early. Cons:I don't really like that those make a "boom" when you're using them. And they are next to smelling to bad. ;) OtherThoughts:I like this pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilbertogodoy on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Maravilhoso, vc consegue se divertir muito na escola e em ambientes fechados, como hotéis e ônibus. recomendo comparem com certeza. Cons:Não funciona muito bem em ambientes externos. precisam colocar substâncias mais fortes para se sentir o cheiro po... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaablo on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Loud bang, easy to use. Not heavy. Great prank for roommates, school. etc. I like these. Cons:These are not working, yeah they explode, but where is the smell? Earlier (2 months ago) I ordered 1 pack of these. Them were great! But these what I ordered now (2 p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections