DX » Community » Reviews » Smelly Fart Bomb 10-Pack (Practical Joke)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiclac2744 on 05/05/2014

They smell disgusting and they are really easy to use. I use them in my school and the smell lasted all day, it was great! Really good for pulling pranks on people. Some of them are defective and take a long time to go off, but for the price its not that bad. Other than that I cant think of any more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerick33 on 02/24/2014

the first time i have try one it doesn't work very well because he have not explose so i have to pop it with a stick and pwouahh!!! the smell was very strong and after 4 hours it smell always. the only thing i can find is some of these dont "pop"or are very long to explose . but for the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelifeleth on 11/19/2013

They are not so loud , and you can smell it from 50meters . The package is very small and you can do it anywhere. when you throw them in the balcony pure, and if you do not want anyone seeing it, it is the perfect because they are very small and quiet. Only some of them work and not all i think this ... Read more

fart boomb

0 0 0

• posted byDasToks on 11/06/2013

This is by far the best smoke bomb i have tried in over few years, i have bought and made plenty! tried house-made and shop-bought, and this is the best one so far that i have yet to find. i bought 30, and im creating havoc using this! using 3-4 at once in a party or so is so funny.. even at a kid's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRomanAFG on 10/05/2013

Smells bad thats a good point :) Also it is very effectif against people with good noses, you can put it in their bag and they will be sick al day. Explodes within a few seconds, no time to escape. I'm not sure about the chemistry involved, but it looks really poisonous, so i don't recommend it to small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenenatse on 06/15/2013

These thing are great! Easy to use and man can they clear out a room! Well, they don't really have any cons unless you are on the receiving end! I am happy to say that none of them came broken and they are still cheaper to buy then at a novelty shop. The shipping was as expected, not bad. I remember ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDominic01287 on 06/05/2013

Really stinky stink bomb that makes every one run out of a room. About a week ago I let them of in a ice cream Que. and every one left till I was at the front I am really happy with how bad smelling the stink bomb are. There is nothing that I did not like about them. Really recommend people to buy some ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywfalaraujo on 04/24/2013

It really works! You just break it and the hell begins. Easy to use. It's a funny prank. I gave them to my kid and he laughed his ass off. I'm not sure about the chemistry involved, but it looks really poisonous, so i don't recommend it to small kids without supervision. I noticed it worked better at ... Read more

nice smell Prank

3 0 1

• posted bygogogoalex2 on 04/20/2013

Nothing at all. I didnt find any pros in this product. All. No bad smell, not strong smell, they just make noise, but anything else, i tried 6 of them and no smell, its like if the smell gone, or i recieved it in bad state, because i test it, stay at 10 cm from it, and dont smell anything, so its a big ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySurfoPL on 04/11/2013

Great, cheap, practical, useful, small (can be taken everywhere), very easy to use. Smells very very very very bad!! Quite easy to use but be careful ! Comes in a pack of 10. They really work, and smell for a long time. You just have to squeeze them to make them smell. I don't see any :) So far, it is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections