DX » Community » Reviews » Shock-You-Friend Electric Shock Chewing Gum (Practical Joke)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeito037 on 04/03/2013

I cannot find word to express how much fun i´m getting with this joke. People just keep falling in it day after day... At office, at school, with friends...this joke works at many levels! no cons at all...it´s easy, it´s safe, it´s cool, it´s cheap, it´s almost unbreakable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byghribas on 02/04/2013

It´s package is really well made and the shock is really nice. It has the same size of the regular bums sold around, and might work with most of our friends. The gum bar is not really realistic, but still works. Could not find any place to change the batteries in the future. Shock can be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNaTesTa10 on 12/25/2012

- It works. - The shock reaches the entire finger is relatively weak, but scares. - Is it worth buying, it is very cheap and you can have fun with their colleagues. - It's hard to fool friends, for it is written SHOCK right in the middle of the pack. - The packaging makes it clear that is not bubblegum,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrjocic on 07/18/2012

It really funny watching people get shocked when they pull the gum :) and some even scream, especially girls. Bought this shocking gum for my little nephew, but I had fun with the toy as well. Shock is strong enough, and if the lights are dimmed, you can fool almost anyone. Can not think of any. Although ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYacob100 on 01/06/2012

This is a very good product for to shock someone :) Overall the quality is not so bad and the shock is really strong. It's just a bit hard to get a trust from your friend to pull that thing because it's just not normal that is says on the chewing gums ''SHOCK PULL HERE'' It's a great product so no cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfzdamico on 10/15/2011

- It is a very funny joke. - The shock is okay. - Does not look like a real bubble gum, mainly the silver part, so it is very difficult to convinve people to pull the gun. - It is not possible to change the battery without damage the package, so it just for a limited time use. I bought this just because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySmexiTofu on 06/16/2011

- it has a preety nice shock. - it is cheap -it seems to be built ok. - arriving time was also preety ok. - i think that this thing could have abit more power. even i( a really sencitive boy to these things) thinks its abit wicker then it should be. you can totaly see its fake... so it is very hard for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylazaro700 on 12/24/2010

It gives a pretty good shock. It's easy to use... Could give you a few laughs :) The batteries don't look very easy to replace. It's extremely easy to tell that its fake. It's not the standard gum pack size (US), Which means you can't take off the wrapper and expect to put another one on it. It's extremely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byachmed44 on 04/21/2010

*Like a really gum.*Very good working. It's not very good electric power.*It's really good joke for your friends and you.*Really very ease-of-use. *A paper on frames is now very good.*One of the wire tear off. But i easy corrected this problem and now this Electric Shock Chewing Gum is working very good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXDIRK on 03/12/2010

-Very cheap -Delivers a fairly powerful/mild shock (just about enough to shock someone or make them jump) -Does what it's supposed to do. -The packaging gives it away -Doesn't look like a real pack of bubble gum (see customer images) -The "foil" on the gum looks very fake -I got a different ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections