DX » Community » Reviews » Shock-You-Friend Electric Shock Lighter (Practical Joke)
  • 5 star 21 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by AMandello on 02/12/2013

Pros: Works great and the sock is not so hard, so you can prank even your mother. The fire changes color (in my case, green). It's a blowtorch. Also, you can recharge the lighter with gas. Cons: Doesn't last so long, but enough for you prank a lot of people. OtherThoughts: Since is a stylish lighter, everybody will be curious about this lighter... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by gscott521 on 12/26/2012

Pros: Very strong shock! The lighter half works very well. This lighter looks real and functions like a regular lighter. My victims had no idea this was a shock gag. Cons: Because the shock is SO STRONG, it doesn't take much before the battery starts to get weak. Given the choice of long lasting and strong shock, I'd prefer the strong shock. Bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by illyria on 12/17/2012

Pros: This lighter is awesome, if you push the regular side to light it you'll be zapped, if you press where the fire should come out it opens the lighter and flame comes out. Flame on mine is green. Cons: I received a really ugly yellow color, but still a great practical joke. OtherThoughts: The zap is decently strong, i've zapped around 15 pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dogankemal on 10/20/2012

Pros: -Easy to refill -Solid as rock. Few people throwed it after getting shocked. Still working well -Good design. Almost everyone got cought. -Need to touch both up and down metallic faces. So you can fool others by pressing the electric giving part, without getting shocked -Nice green fire it gives. Cons: No cons about the item. Only problem... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Yacob100 on 01/06/2012

Pros: This is a great lighter which has a green torch flame and of course the shocking mechanism. If you press the button (as on a normal lighter) you will be shocked, but the shock is bad. Really it's like nothing and that thing I hate about it, but still if the person you wanna shock doesn't know about this lighter he'll still jump :) Cons: A... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Bodokhp on 09/17/2011

Pros: this is the best gadget i have ever bought!!!!! the electric shock is really strong but not strong enough to hurt someone!! its also a lighter! its really strong!! alot of my freinds used it and dropped it or tossed it and its in perfect shape. Cons: the battery didnt last so long i used it like 25 times and than it just didnt work anymor... Read more

0 0
  • posted by liedson on 08/21/2011

Pros: -Good build quality. It fell off 4 or 5 times already and i don't even see a single scratch. -The price. It could be cheaper but you won't get a full windproof cheaper than this anywhere else. -Windproof flame. You have to love it. Cons: -It came without any gas. Not really a problem for me but for some it may be inconvenient. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Zanga2 on 06/01/2011

Pros: Great JET lighter, completely wind proof flame. The joke aspect of this item is huge. It is a must have at a work place where you have a lot of colleagues how "borrow" a flame from you, or burrow your lighter. Using the screw on back you can easily replace the batteries (4x LR41). Cons: None OtherThoughts: -It would be nice if t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by XxJAYTTJAYxX on 04/12/2011

Pros: -It's cheap -It's fun -it's a lighter -it doesn't break to easily i have dropped it a couple of times -the shock is pretty powerful -it's childproof =) Cons: the worst thing i can think of for this lighter is refilling it when i got it i ran out of gas in like a few day but refilling it was cheap and it's easy to get the gas to refill it... Read more

0 0
  • posted by MrT4lmus on 02/20/2011

Pros: Very cheap lighter, I use it really only to light my cigarette, but sometimes I wonder my friends with it,it is also a green Jet flame. You should definitely buy this, it is worth the money. Cons: No cons really, but I got my lighter in pink so.. And you probably have to fill it eventually, and the shock could be better, But not any real... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections