DX » Community » Reviews » Shock-You-Friend Electric Shock Lighter (Practical Joke)
  • 5 star 25 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMalteT01 on 02/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is one of the best things i have ever ordered online. The green flame makes it very attractive looking for other people to ask about it, it got about five people it's first evening with me at the bar. Cons:It's hard to get a good fit with your gas bottle du... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFromilid on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very funny stuff. Combination of "jet" lighter and shocking prank. I like that color changing thingy inside lighter. Also that shocking part is cool. Few people already dropped it on the ground after being shocked, and the lighter survived. So it is durable. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapeepa on 12/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good shock, lighter works perfect and doesn't get extinguished by wind. Doesn't really get hot at edges. Flame goes out directly upon closing. Really good that you can prank and still use it! Cons:Batteries were flat after 2 shocks. But I don't know if the batteries were... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMandello on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great and the sock is not so hard, so you can prank even your mother. The fire changes color (in my case, green). It's a blowtorch. Also, you can recharge the lighter with gas. Cons:Doesn't last so long, but enough for you prank a lot of people. OtherThoughts:Sinc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygscott521 on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very strong shock! The lighter half works very well. This lighter looks real and functions like a regular lighter. My victims had no idea this was a shock gag. Cons:Because the shock is SO STRONG, it doesn't take much before the battery starts to get weak. Given the choic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byillyria on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This lighter is awesome, if you push the regular side to light it you'll be zapped, if you press where the fire should come out it opens the lighter and flame comes out. Flame on mine is green. Cons:I received a really ugly yellow color, but still a great prac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydogankemal on 10/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Easy to refill -Solid as rock. Few people throwed it after getting shocked. Still working well -Good design. Almost everyone got cought. -Need to touch both up and down metallic faces. So you can fool others by pressing the electric giving part, without getti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYacob100 on 01/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great lighter which has a green torch flame and of course the shocking mechanism. If you press the button (as on a normal lighter) you will be shocked, but the shock is bad. Really it's like nothing and that thing I hate about it, but still if the pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBodokhp on 09/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is the best gadget i have ever bought!!!!! the electric shock is really strong but not strong enough to hurt someone!! its also a lighter! its really strong!! alot of my freinds used it and dropped it or tossed it and its in perfect shape. Cons:the batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliedson on 08/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good build quality. It fell off 4 or 5 times already and i don't even see a single scratch. -The price. It could be cheaper but you won't get a full windproof cheaper than this anywhere else. -Windproof flame. You have to love it. Cons:-It came without any gas.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections