Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
Loks just liek a real lighter. works as a real lighter. Has a switch to turn the shock on or off. Very powerful shock! Be careful with old people and children I was not expecting such a big shock ! Was nearly as bad as a real electric shock and i know im an electrician !
None really except im a bit worried using it incase i end up hurting someone :P
heres a video of me trying this out. When i drop the lighter i really did not mean it it was the shock.-----> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eKor7jTMlJc
great Practical joke and also good lighter. But be warned it is a strong shock.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.