DX » Community » Reviews » Cannot-Blow-Out Magical Relighting Candles 2-Pack 18-Candle (Practical Joke)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylomalaspina on 02/18/2014

It really does what it says! I can't see any difference between these and the ones bought in regular stores. Easy to use. Don't have that many cons... Some candles ligtht more times then others, but i guess that is common. I bought 2 pack for my kids bithday and it was a very good fun! Very fun and also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytazeux on 04/30/2013

Excellent price for total of 20 candles. In this pack you get 6 purple candles+6 blue candles and 8 yellow candles. The blue and purple ARE relightable, the yellow candles are regular ones. You can clearly see the difference in the wick. You also get 20 plastic protectors (can be seen on photos). They ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byann1003 on 11/14/2012

- The price is well worth. - You get 2 packs of cannot blow out magical candle. - Great for birthday parties. - The person who wishes and blows the candles away has a really epic surprised look when it relights. - Very entertaining. - All candles are blown off and relighted. I couldn't find any cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuyiGooG2 on 07/27/2012

Very good and easy to use! Usefull for jokes and parties. Funny and realy nice!!! The price is very very very low... I did not see any cons on this candles... Becouse the price is very low the candles work very well ! its funny and usefull ! Good , Usefull , Funny , easy to use and alot more !!!! Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBino on 11/04/2011

Other than the yellow candles they work as described they relight and give of sparks obviously sort sort of chemical but still good. yellows didnt work at all they just went out. the blue ones also didnt work well sompeof them did and some didnt. it was just weird. they sparked alot when they relit so ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySmexiTofu on 07/04/2011

Ok some pros - the price is amazing for 20 magical candles! - i liked abit the faces of the people trying to blow them and they just couldnt. we lighted them on my cusin birthday and he was so apset that he could not turn them off , so he throw the cake. - i didnt know it was comming on 2 pac. - the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPernarutto on 05/25/2011

-Awesome quality, they did excatly what they was supposed to do -Smiley faces when people saw them go back on fire :) -I didn't even realize that there were coming TWO baggages of these, so it was nice to get two instead of one! -The sparkling was really awesome! -Candels were little bit too fat to go ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytbird2010 on 05/13/2011

These are a good idea. Funny without hurting anyone's feelings. All the Yellow candles in these packages are defective. I ordered multiples and wish I would have noticed this before the first ones went out on a cake. The relighting is due to a special wick that acts almost like a sparkler. The yellow ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjneb00n on 04/01/2011

Very funny, most of people don't expect to see something that reignites that way. The best part is that most of the time after you blow the fire will stop but the "fuse" is still burning a bit until it gets back to some chemicals and starts over. Not quite a cons but while burning some sparks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykostyal on 10/30/2010

- good package - I received 2 packs. In each were blue and pink candles. They were not broken to it seemed to woork, but ..... - good joke for children ( my son had 6 birthda- he liked it) - only BLUE ones worked... When we blew the out they started to burn again... -they burn too quickly - they a too ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections