DX » Community » Reviews » Barrel-o-Slime Scary Paint Box (Practical Joke)
  • 5 star 11 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytehomonkey on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very fun to use for all the family. Same slime in only 1 box! Can be used for recording horror films.. with some imagination ! Let your imagination free! Cons:It smells like soap ! There is sometimes pieces of smile on your hands but can be removed with the sl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevosvictor on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Funny to trick people with this. - Stay's really dark black, so that's a plus! - Gives a good smell. - Contains more slime then expected. Cons:- Expensive for what it is. - Picks up dirt very fast. - Not cleanable. - Little pieces get left behind when u use it ( really... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM1crodude on 04/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Contains more I expected -Smells great! -Do not stick -Nice color -Great for practical jokes -Cheap Cons:-It's is not good for your clothes -It was already open before it get here:S -Dirt sticks to it -When it touches paper, there's getting a "oil-ring" on it -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevo8384 on 09/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I only wanted it as a decoration, but I tested it with some of my collegues and I lught so hard. I was showing them the slime and I "dropped it" (oups, butterfinger) on my keyboard. They were like : ohh no, you just ruined your keyboard. Really "messy-lik... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBmagera91 on 04/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fun - Good smell - Do not stick - You have a beautiful color - Has a good quality - A good gift for children Cons:- It should not have a great durability - Sometimes stain - Sticks to dirt - Not much use - The packaging is not the best - It could cost cheaper - The comp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byextremeghost on 10/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Makes a excellent gift * very fun to play with * fool people with it * looks great, very black slimey stuff * best slime toy i ever had Cons:* hard to open en re-open the lit from the barrel... * smells like cheap parfume, but not too bad * the smell stays on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRanged on 09/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its very funny! It is very black : like something painted black. You can it use for Haloween or like something... No bodyparts. It's smells like soap. It's like paint. Very very very good price! Cons:Nones, Its just a funny toy or it cann sommetimes stick on p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNewJack on 06/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It feels weird but it is not a problem. It's very fun for kids who love to play with. It does not track as it is used and under adult supervision Cons:The composition could be shown somewhere. Smells can be a bit too strong but not a big problem. Ca leaves if... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykliker on 01/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Feels very weird, like a liquid - Smells like a citrus soap - Very nice to play with or play jokes on someone Overall a very nice and unique product ;) Cons:- Some small parts of the liquid stays on your hands - Don't play with this on a dusty place - Your hand feels li... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypersik on 11/20/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It feels really weird It is such funny stuf to play with, you can just have hours of fun with it. It looks if it is like oil or something like that, which gives it a creapy look. Cons:It smells like soap! But i kinda like the soapy smell of it. It is a bit expensive for t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections