DX » Community » Reviews » Barrel-o-Slime Scary Paint Box (Practical Joke)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKmaters on 09/24/2013

Fun to play with. Relieves stress. You can freak someone out who has not seen something like this. Which is fun. Has a little bit of a smell but its not that terrible. Sometimes leaves a wet residue on your hands or table. I assme if you left it out of the container it would dry out quite quickly. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytehomonkey on 01/26/2013

Very fun to use for all the family. Same slime in only 1 box! Can be used for recording horror films.. with some imagination ! Let your imagination free! It smells like soap ! There is sometimes pieces of smile on your hands but can be removed with the slime. The box is hard to open, I used my teeth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydevosvictor on 12/26/2012

- Funny to trick people with this. - Stay's really dark black, so that's a plus! - Gives a good smell. - Contains more slime then expected. - Expensive for what it is. - Picks up dirt very fast. - Not cleanable. - Little pieces get left behind when u use it ( really annoying because you need to pick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM1crodude on 04/14/2011

-Contains more I expected -Smells great! -Do not stick -Nice color -Great for practical jokes -Cheap -It's is not good for your clothes -It was already open before it get here:S -Dirt sticks to it -When it touches paper, there's getting a "oil-ring" on it -When there is something stick on your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevo8384 on 09/07/2010

I only wanted it as a decoration, but I tested it with some of my collegues and I lught so hard. I was showing them the slime and I "dropped it" (oups, butterfinger) on my keyboard. They were like : ohh no, you just ruined your keyboard. Really "messy-like" slime and, best of all,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBmagera91 on 04/24/2010

- Fun - Good smell - Do not stick - You have a beautiful color - Has a good quality - A good gift for children - It should not have a great durability - Sometimes stain - Sticks to dirt - Not much use - The packaging is not the best - It could cost cheaper - The composition of the product is not informed,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byextremeghost on 10/29/2009

* Makes a excellent gift * very fun to play with * fool people with it * looks great, very black slimey stuff * best slime toy i ever had * hard to open en re-open the lit from the barrel... * smells like cheap parfume, but not too bad * the smell stays on any object it touches * collects dust fast, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byidrismaster on 09/07/2009

its a funny black goo that makes a water sound when you let it fall on the ground its easy to put it back in the container and best of all its cheap and funny sometimes the goo leaves some black on your fingers you need to put your fingers in the container when the goo is in it or wash our hands to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRanged on 09/06/2009

Its very funny! It is very black : like something painted black. You can it use for Haloween or like something... No bodyparts. It's smells like soap. It's like paint. Very very very good price! Nones, Its just a funny toy or it cann sommetimes stick on paper... It's very special. It's like paint or ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRanged on 08/14/2009

+This thing doesn't cost for all the fun it +provide. +Under 4$ this Sku is well priced. +Ideal for gift. +The Plastic Bin attracts people questioning about its content. +This thing smell like soap, i was afraid of it coming with an horrible plastic smell. -Sometimes it leaves residue on your hands..... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections