Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by loriffic on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is exactly what I wanted: a gag prop knife. Similar knifes are $10 bucks are the local costume shop; even in the post-Halloween sale, they are only marked down to $5 bucks, so this is still a bargain at $2.39.Cons:It obviously won't stand up to close inspe... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Zelka on 07/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Wonderful Prop Item - Pretty safe, unless you try to eat it or something - Probably safe for over 3 years old - Looks much better on camera (used as prop for some videos) - very cheap (price) Cons:- pretty cheap (quality) - don't look that real - took some effo... Read more

1 0
  • posted by bellii on 10/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's great if you have to do a play for school or something. The knife retracts properly and disapairs totally. There are no sharp edges (a pro for kids). It's very cheap. Cons:Don't use it for professional acting or stuff like that. It rattles when you 'stab' someone.Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by FLASHLOOT on 03/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is a great little toy! My 5 year old son plays with it every day! His face lit up when I opened up the package from DX and it was in there. hehe... Couple this with the DX mustache kit and you have a happy boy. lol... I had one when I was a kid back in the 80's but ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kwokkie on 02/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Well, it's really cheap and a loads of of fun!Cons:Build quality seems very poor. The blade is fairly loose. Wave the knife around and the will waggle a bit. You'll notice it's fake if you look close enough (say, from less than two meters distance) so I doubt anyone will f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections