Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byloriffic on 03/05/2014

This is exactly what I wanted: a gag prop knife. Similar knifes are $10 bucks are the local costume shop; even in the post-Halloween sale, they are only marked down to $5 bucks, so this is still a bargain at $2.39. It obviously won't stand up to close inspection, as it is just cheap plastic, but I didn't order this expecting anything more. I'm impressed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythecatalanboss on 08/09/2013

Good in and out of the knife. Nice colours and quality is accpetable for the price. It's very light and measures are pretty similars to the reality, so in general is a nice product Not the best knife you expect, but it works for a non-professional show. The quality is not so good, but it will work if you are looking for a simple usage. It's not the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLLCoolJack on 07/11/2013

This item definitely serves what it's for! It is a very simple a easy to use. It has the looks of a real knife and gets the attention of everyone once you attempt to use it on someone. Everyone is easily puzzled even if the light is good and someone can see the differences from the real knife. The thing is that with an item like this no one truly looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZelka on 07/16/2010

- Wonderful Prop Item - Pretty safe, unless you try to eat it or something - Probably safe for over 3 years old - Looks much better on camera (used as prop for some videos) - very cheap (price) - pretty cheap (quality) - don't look that real - took some effort to make it look better on camera - possibly get you in trouble at school or uni (depends how ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybellii on 10/12/2009

It's great if you have to do a play for school or something. The knife retracts properly and disapairs totally. There are no sharp edges (a pro for kids). It's very cheap. Don't use it for professional acting or stuff like that. It rattles when you 'stab' someone.The building quality is quite poor.The paint of the blade comes off after a while. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFLASHLOOT on 03/02/2008

This is a great little toy! My 5 year old son plays with it every day! His face lit up when I opened up the package from DX and it was in there. hehe... Couple this with the DX mustache kit and you have a happy boy. lol... I had one when I was a kid back in the 80's but haven't seen them for years until I found out about DX ;) I guess the only con would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwokkie on 02/23/2008

Well, it's really cheap and a loads of of fun! Build quality seems very poor. The blade is fairly loose. Wave the knife around and the will waggle a bit. You'll notice it's fake if you look close enough (say, from less than two meters distance) so I doubt anyone will fall for it. Might be more fun if you couple this toy with some fake blood! It is a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections