Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomasnguyen on 09/14/2010

This is a great gift! My girlfriend loved it. It's a lot smaller that what the picture emphasizes, but it's small enough to be perfect and cute. Build quality in general could be a lot better. Does not have a giftable cute box for your girlfriend! The colors were not randomized like in the picture, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykristina55 on 03/13/2010

It's a cheap necklace. It looks decent, and it's bigger than I thought it would be. It's cute if you're just looking for something simple. The jewels in the necklace weren't in random order. They had three of each colour in a row. I didn't like it as much as I would have if they were randomized. If you'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBarqers on 02/07/2010

- Very shiny - Good quality chain - Does not seem as though I will break it - It is actually bigger than I thought it would be, which is a nice change - None that I can think of! If you want a shiny, multicolored heart pendant than this is for you. Trust me when I say that this is very good quality for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeuparkeeria on 09/15/2009

Very pretty! The stones were pretty colors, the chain was nice. I love that the chain goes through the heart and does not have a loop, or jump ring!! Things like this go for $10-15 at Wal Mart! My mom loved it! The stones were a little bigger thatn shown in the picture, and there were not as many. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeebi on 09/02/2009

I needed to order something for my best friend i knew back from college and had to get something cheap (Coz i was broke), and it also had to look expensive. thanks dealextreme for saving my day.My friend she loved it so much and it really has an expensive look. something like this in sri lanka would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytohterry on 12/23/2008

The build quality is good. It is quite cheap for a pretty necklace like this. Simple, shiny and beautiful to wear for any occasions. The pendant is smaller than what i thought from the pictures. The crystals are not arranged like what they are in the picture. They are arranged in fours in seven colors.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGusRetalis89 on 11/15/2008

Very very beautiful!!! Shiny Cheap Smaller than i thought from the pictures,but it turned out to be better than if it was bigger... Not exactly as the picture,the diamonds' colors where 3 in arow. A bit small chain,maybe not good for people with fat neck... I wonder what anyone may say for a necklace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChr0n0 on 10/17/2008

Makes for simple but nice accessories for you or your girlfriend. The price is reasonable as well for this kind of stuff. Quite colorful, quite shiny. The tiny "stones" would be a hassle to replace if they got removed accidentally, with the colors and sizes. The chain would be better if it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaceulinho on 07/27/2008

It's a very cute neckless, it's smaller than I thought, which made it even cuter. Very delicate and it goes well with any collor of clothes. The price is really good. Great for the ones who wants to be beautiful with a few money. I thought it was brighter and shinner, the string is a bit dark. The little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybored on 01/28/2008

Its great. Low price and great quality noen Cheap and good Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections