Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjimjim1983 on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have been looking for an egg laying chicken toy for years and was filled with excitement when I finally found one here on Dealextreme. It lays it's egg with so much charm and dignity that it brings tears to my eyes. You can watch it give birth again and agai... Read more

4 3
  • posted byoctagonalman on 05/21/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:An egg pops out! Wowies! :D Chicken chicken chicken... Cons:Smells a tiny little bit rubbery. Looks like something cheap from a $2 shop. But it is around $2, so it seems just about right. :) OtherThoughts:An entertaining squeezy chicken that is good for children who are... Read more

1 0
  • posted byXariov on 11/22/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Amusing to have lying about. Fun little toy to show to house guests. Cons:Rather fragile (egg sac dislodges easily) and product feels relatively cheap.... but it is cheap so who cares? :p OtherThoughts:Love it! Bottomline:Buy it if you like quirky little things to have... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections