• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Creepy, strange curiosity, not really for younguns

posted by LagniManiac on 04/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It glows in the dark.
    It looks like a Roswell Gray with a disproportionately large head, which is full of blood and maggots.
    Body is detailed in shape, and even the maggots are nice and realistic.

Cons:

I wouldn't want one of these to burst. There is no packaging except a plastic bag, so no info on what the red liquid inside the head actually is.
    Looks like it could break if you stretached it too much - the body really is smaller than the head - arms are only 5 or so mm thick. But it is rubber, so will probably be ok as long as you keep it away from sharp things and cats.
    Would be nice if it wasn't such a weird combination - alien with maggots - a little weird - but that might add ot the charm for some people - It's kind of growing on me.

OtherThoughts:

The maggots and blood are inside a clear sphere, a separate part formthe glow in the dark body and head - im guessing that somone had these maggot squeezy balls that weren't selling, and decided to do this with them. Good on them.
    I want to buy 100 of these, and make my living room look like an aliean graveyard. But that's just a wild impulse.
    COme in different styles - i bought three, and got two different ones - one with a flat mouth, and another with a head shaped a little like hes wearing an aviators mask, and with a puckered mouth and a little cylindrical tongue poking out.

Bottomline:

Don't buy this for children.
    Buy it because you want an at least slightly fragile glow in the dark gray with a head full of reasonably realistic looking blood and maggots.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections