DX » Community » Reviews » Give-You-a-Surprise Wooden Box (Practical Joke)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStile451 on 09/28/2012

A simple toy which will work on maybe 1 in 4 people. Easy to fix. Breaks a lot. One of the pegs that hold the bug in falls out quite frequently. A bit of glue will fix that. The bug falls off fairly frequently as well. Glue may help here as well but it's been lost for quite a while now. Not that great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaurobesn on 07/14/2012

very fun to look the people face when the scorpion/spider came out of the box, and they came fast as the box is open. that scares until me... ^^. some times it stuck, but no a big problem because the rate of shock seems to be the same other person other person, like you brother or son might take form ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeganote on 11/14/2011

Very funny toy, the box is made of good quality wood (not good to make furniture, but just as expected in a toy like that). The "bug" is made of soft silicone and feels a little greasy and cold when in touch with your skin, which gives the joke a better effect. I was expecting a scorpion inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMxwll on 07/14/2008

Almost killed my aunt with this... I didn't belive that people still fall on this joke but it works, especially with women. Works only if the lid is upwards. Not so great build quality but good enough. Text on the top gives a hint that there's someting in this box (Not a big broblem in non english countries)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrills on 05/02/2008

The lever swings the bug right up and onto the user's hand very quickly. Unless you're opening it very slowly and meticulously, it'll be too fast for the victim to realize what it is before the panic sets in. The etching on the lid gives it away, but amazingly most folks fell for it anyway. They were ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections