DX » Community » Reviews » The Complete Practical Joke Set (10-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
Ни один
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygodred2 on 11/02/2014

Pros: Cool and ridiculously. It is possible to play a trick on the friend. Cons: Expensively to these goods. Not those tricks I wanted. It isn't really convenient to open and use! OtherThoughts: Not yet. Bottomline: The price and packing isn't really good. But it cool. Read more

Good price.

Impression:Ни один;

0 0 0

• posted bybakplaat12 on 02/06/2014

You can do allot of funny jokes with the gadgets. It also is very cheap for 10 different items. There where no Phoney Hickeys, Blood Capsules, Bloody Tap Water, Jumping Capsules, Broken Window, Iron Nail Through Finger or Sick Green Puking Capsules. But there were other cool things like itching powder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamielle on 02/03/2014

-Pretty funny, joked everyone in my house, still get some last for later! :p -Almost all of the jokes were really well working! -Some jokes are repetitive, got 2 bloody soap and 1 dirty soap, was the same principe and didn't want to make this joke three times :/ -For the hot toothpicks... Maybe those ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygalosh on 01/14/2014

It is a very low price for the practical jokes you recieve,which in most stores should be the price for 2 or even 1 of those pieces(while here you can get 10 pieces for the same price). Ive ordered about 10 of those,always recieved a 10 piece set which contained quality practical jokes. Might not be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM3wThr33 on 01/09/2014

There's a ton in here and they're all different! Great classics like fake poop and fake blood! I mean, at ~30c each, you can split this up and everyone can get a few. The metal rods for the cigarette gag didn't seem to stay in their package. I had to tape the plastic down to keep them in the package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrankSinatra on 11/24/2013

Great value, great price. I love the itching and sneezing powder the most. They work like a charm just like everything else. Jumping beans are not that cool. They don't really do their job. They barely bounce in your hand, let alone out of your hand... All together this is good. I am looking to buy more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylior2 on 11/13/2013

Very cheap and useful really cool. Very fun to use on family and friends. I most liked the pungent tea is really good cause a guy jump his skin Overall I think every one should buy some in a joke shop you can't buy 1 of the practical jokes never mind 10. 10 jokes for one low price ! Go to a store and ... Read more

Set the joke

0 0 3

• posted bykhanvict23 on 10/26/2013

This is a very great small package that you can use at home or work to play around with either an adult or a youngster I love how it has different types of things in it so you can play with varieties of things and people. - price is very good for the amount of things you get - can easily be done - nothing ... Read more

Packets I received

0 0 0

• posted byjaviru1 on 10/17/2013

Definitely the biggest advantage is the price. You get 10 jokes for the price that only one would cost in a regular store. There is a big variety too, so you might surprise your family/friends with all sort of tricks!! ---------- Definitvamente la mayor ventaja es el precio, compras 10 bromas por el ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFinBuyer1994 on 08/29/2013

It's a very cheap collection of things that you can use to prank people, you simply can't find 10 of these on same price as they are sold here, with $2.90 I would only get 1 of these in my country, if you order it here, you'll get 10! Package came in good condition, they all were in small plastic bag,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections