DX » Community » Reviews » The Complete Practical Joke Set (10-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
good nice cool Funny Ни один
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycharrplush on 09/09/2015

Like these tricks but some of them are a bit too malicious. Also the 10-pack is a random choice of goods

0 0 0

• posted byMargy on 03/11/2015

Kinderen vinden dit helemaal te gek en voor deze prijs is het een aardige setje waar ze een tijdje mee verder kunnen.

0 0 1

• posted by8764465 on 01/30/2015

- It's a nice pack for cheap money . You can make a lot of jokes :D . I like it . Only thing that is a minus is the fact that you dont know what will you get in the pack . I didn't get my favorites : Blood Capsules Hot (Spicy) , Toothpicks and Sick Green Puking Capsules .

0 0 0

• posted byshtolcers on 11/20/2015

pros: Some tricks are ok. cons: Bad quality. Powder was out. Jumping capsules doesn't work, nail is cheap plastic that breaks, toothpicks were not included. bottom line: bad quality, but.. price is so low I do not know if it's ok to complain :D I would like to pay 2x more, but also get normal... Read more

Could be much beter

Impression:Not the best;

0 0 0

• posted bygodred2 on 01/28/2015

Pros: Cool and ridiculously. It is possible to play a trick on the friend. Cons: Expensively to these goods. Not those tricks I wanted. It isn't really convenient to open and use! OtherThoughts: Not yet. Bottomline: The price and packing isn't really good. But it cool.

Good price.

Impression:good,cool,Ни один;

0 0 0

• posted byjo2sa on 09/30/2014

pros: I'm very happy with this product, they are doing there job, easy manual on the back of all pranks and just really cheap! cons: not cons :)

Impression:Very happy;

0 0 0

• posted byFoorjee on 09/01/2014

Pros: Very cheap OK quality Lots of little things, great to give to kids Cons: Not all of the things on the pictures were included, most of them were replaced by other things I had one duplicate Conclusion: Fairly fun things for a tiny little price, worth it especially if you're going to give... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPandaids on 08/21/2014

Pros: you can play ticks on your friends with these silly jokes. Cons: I got two of the same one and other two of the same. Variety could be better.

Impression:Same one;

0 0 0

• posted bybakplaat12 on 02/06/2014

You can do allot of funny jokes with the gadgets. It also is very cheap for 10 different items. There where no Phoney Hickeys, Blood Capsules, Bloody Tap Water, Jumping Capsules, Broken Window, Iron Nail Through Finger or Sick Green Puking Capsules. But there were other cool things like itching 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamielle on 02/03/2014

-Pretty funny, joked everyone in my house, still get some last for later! :p -Almost all of the jokes were really well working! -Some jokes are repetitive, got 2 bloody soap and 1 dirty soap, was the same principe and didn't want to make this joke three times :/ -For the hot toothpicks... Maybe a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere