DX » Community » Reviews » The Complete Practical Joke Set - Multicolor (10PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good nice cool Funny Very happy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslslsl2008 on 08/16/2017

Impression:cool;

Little boring to get 2 of same

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9983658 on 02/04/2016

Impression:bem;

cada pacote trás a magia do divertimento

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycharrplush on 09/09/2015

Impression:cool;

Like these tricks but some of them are a bit too malicious. Also the 10-pack is a random choice of goods

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMargy on 03/11/2015

Impression:leuk;

Kinderen vinden dit helemaal te gek en voor deze prijs is het een aardige setje waar ze een tijdje mee verder kunnen.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8764465 on 01/30/2015

Impression:Funny,nice,#joketime;

- It's a nice pack for cheap money . You can make a lot of jokes :D . I like it . Only thing that is a minus is the fact that you dont know what will you get in the pack . I didn't get my favorites : Blood Capsules Hot (Spicy) , Toothpicks and Sick Green Puking Capsules .

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byshtolcers on 11/20/2015

Impression:Not the best;

pros: Some tricks are ok. cons: Bad quality. Powder was out. Jumping capsules doesn't work, nail is cheap plastic that breaks, toothpicks were not included. bottom line: bad quality, but.. price is so low I do not know if it's ok to complain :D I would like to pay 2x more, but also get normal... Read more

Could be much beter

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygodred2 on 01/28/2015

Impression:good,cool,Ни один;

Pros: Cool and ridiculously. It is possible to play a trick on the friend. Cons: Expensively to these goods. Not those tricks I wanted. It isn't really convenient to open and use! OtherThoughts: Not yet. Bottomline: The price and packing isn't really good. But it cool.

Good price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjo2sa on 09/30/2014

Impression:Very happy;

pros: I'm very happy with this product, they are doing there job, easy manual on the back of all pranks and just really cheap! cons: not cons :)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFoorjee on 09/01/2014

Impression:Incomplete;

Pros: Very cheap OK quality Lots of little things, great to give to kids Cons: Not all of the things on the pictures were included, most of them were replaced by other things I had one duplicate Conclusion: Fairly fun things for a tiny little price, worth it especially if you're going to give... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPandaids on 08/21/2014

Impression:Same one;

Pros: you can play ticks on your friends with these silly jokes. Cons: I got two of the same one and other two of the same. Variety could be better.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere