DX » Community » Reviews » Air Inflated Neck Cushion Sleeping Pillow (Assorted Color)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Cómodo price convenience
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaincito on 10/06/2015

Ergonómico, encaja bien en el cuello y te permite un descanso placentero a falta de almohada. 100% recomendado.

Impression:Cómodo;

0 0 0

• posted byshadowgm on 10/19/2014

Pros: High quality and pleasant to the touch. Cons: not detected.

Impression:Quality, price, convenience;

0 0 0

• posted byogiec on 07/11/2013

The air inflated Neck Cushion really do its jobs best. It doesn't feel cheap and i mean its made to stand a hundred or thousand uses over and over again. The quality is impressive.i received the items faster than the specified date of delivery so i was really impressed. So far I have none that of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrleal2009 on 01/29/2013

Cames with a reforced cover, in blue, and there´s a kind of pillow overall. I´ll use It today, for first time cause I´m going to travel by plane. Weel, It is little smaler than I thought, but It´s OK. It is exactlly what It promess. But I´m affraid about the air valve if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmoreira0 on 01/28/2013

- Very useful if you travel a lot, specially by plane - When it's not inflated, you can easily transport it in your hand purse, pocket, or basically anywhere - Discret, neutral colour that won't atract all the attention - Easy and fast to inflate, if you know how to do it properly - It has a to -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byahjo79 on 12/11/2012

cheap and very nice item, very usefull for long plane trips! :D i've bought 3, one for me and 2 for my kids! so far, they have been very nice and usefull, maybe i'll buy some more for family members! I use it at the swimming pool. Rest on it at the pool side. so far ok This inflatable pillow is i... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLashman on 11/24/2012

- Good quality material, it's very soft. - Very easy to use. - Fit just perfect in my neck. - Very strong and safe for flashlights. - Great for long time travelling (car, airplane). - Great for watching TV. - Just bend your head and You can sleep without lying. - It's quick to insuflate - If you... Read more

Very nice gift!

0 0 1

• posted byjoshipranav on 10/04/2012

Every time I sleep during travel I get a bad sprained neck so I was looking for something to take care of my problem and ordered this, it was just what I had expected. Very comfortable pillow Decently constructed You will get years of use If you take care of it properly. Excellent for the price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTornich on 06/25/2012

It's excellent for relaxation I got the red and blue one , I use it in the car , great for when you want to take a quick nap anywhere, very useful to travel , suitable for all ages and neck sizes , nice soft material , fast to inflate or empty ,holds your neck straight wherever you are. For those... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalidrockway on 02/13/2012

excellent for relaxation I got the red one , I use it in the car , it can be taken anywhere you want , ,very useful to travel , suitable for all ages and neck sizes , nice soft material , fast to inflate or empty ,holds your neck straight wherever you are (bus, car , airplane) Price could be the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere