DX » Community » Reviews » Air Inflated Neck Cushion Sleeping Pillow (Assorted Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byogiec on 07/11/2013

The air inflated Neck Cushion really do its jobs best. It doesn't feel cheap and i mean its made to stand a hundred or thousand uses over and over again. The quality is impressive.i received the items faster than the specified date of delivery so i was really impressed. So far I have none that i've noticed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrleal2009 on 01/29/2013

Cames with a reforced cover, in blue, and there´s a kind of pillow overall. I´ll use It today, for first time cause I´m going to travel by plane. Weel, It is little smaler than I thought, but It´s OK. It is exactlly what It promess. But I´m affraid about the air valve if It will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmoreira0 on 01/28/2013

- Very useful if you travel a lot, specially by plane - When it's not inflated, you can easily transport it in your hand purse, pocket, or basically anywhere - Discret, neutral colour that won't atract all the attention - Easy and fast to inflate, if you know how to do it properly - It has a "little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byahjo79 on 12/11/2012

cheap and very nice item, very usefull for long plane trips! :D i've bought 3, one for me and 2 for my kids! so far, they have been very nice and usefull, maybe i'll buy some more for family members! I use it at the swimming pool. Rest on it at the pool side. so far ok This inflatable pillow is very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLashman on 11/24/2012

- Good quality material, it's very soft. - Very easy to use. - Fit just perfect in my neck. - Very strong and safe for flashlights. - Great for long time travelling (car, airplane). - Great for watching TV. - Just bend your head and You can sleep without lying. - It's quick to insuflate - If you keep ... Read more

Very nice gift!

0 0 1

• posted byjoshipranav on 10/04/2012

Every time I sleep during travel I get a bad sprained neck so I was looking for something to take care of my problem and ordered this, it was just what I had expected. Very comfortable pillow Decently constructed You will get years of use If you take care of it properly. Excellent for the price. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTornich on 06/25/2012

It's excellent for relaxation I got the red and blue one , I use it in the car , great for when you want to take a quick nap anywhere, very useful to travel , suitable for all ages and neck sizes , nice soft material , fast to inflate or empty ,holds your neck straight wherever you are. For those with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalidrockway on 02/13/2012

excellent for relaxation I got the red one , I use it in the car , it can be taken anywhere you want , ,very useful to travel , suitable for all ages and neck sizes , nice soft material , fast to inflate or empty ,holds your neck straight wherever you are (bus, car , airplane) Price could be lower! for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjessing526 on 12/23/2011

Great for when you want to take a quick nap anywhere. Don't blow it up too much or it will just be uncomfortable. I got the blue one and gave it to my mom and she uses to take naps in the car while she waits. It definitely supports your head which is the whole purpose and it can be carried anywhere. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byitachi2011 on 11/23/2011

- Built looks strong - very comfortable - easy to use - got a plastic smell as what other reviewers had mentioned - Very personal as you need to blow air into it, unless you don't mind other people's saliva - Cannot choose the color (I got a red one, would have preferred a blue one) - Would be great ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections