Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShane117 on 07/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks nice. Underneath the memo pads is the rest of the little mans body in a bathtub. Looks really cute. Cons:Mine only had 27 memos - for that money (and space that is left) there could be like ~200 memos or more! The prices doesn't fit the product. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythisismyname on 05/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very unique item. Great conversational piece. Build quality is very good. Color is very sharp and stands out on a desk. Good level of details (drain hole). Puts a smile on anyone's face when they see it. Great gift item. Comes in a very nice box (looks more expensive than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj3ro3n on 03/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks great, Nice desk-item, Eye catcher Cons:Very small amount of memocards with it. Mine has a huge MICROSOFT logo on the front. That doesn't look nice at all! It looks like a cheap gift that comes free with something from microsoft. The price therefore is way to high.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexandre2 on 01/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- All my friends liked mine Spa Memo Pad Holder Light and they already asked for one to me. - A unique item. I do not remember about a store selling something similar to this product here in Brazil. - A different and amused way to hold papers to write tasks an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiseen on 11/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks very nice. Good build quality and the spa figure is held securely in its place. Very solid, survived shipping without damage. Cons:A little too light, so taking a memo might cause it to slide. Which means also no rubber feet. The spa figure isn't stuck magnetic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyuichi on 05/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great Price, Makes memo pads more interesting to look at and better for displaying on the table. The Quality of the product is also of a good standard. The product is also very nicely finished and detailed. (for example 'the memo pad holder has used a spa/bath themed fini... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeecummings on 05/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Super cute -Good topic of chat -Makes you smile -Creative -Holds good amount of paper -Small -Great value for price Cons:-Can't get the cute paper as a note pad refill OtherThoughts:I have mine next to my bed for quick memos, phone messages or to make a note... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhite_squa11 on 12/28/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Catchy stylish design Cons:- not enough memo pad paper to start off with OtherThoughts: Bottomline:- Cute and different note pad perfect as a gift Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharlie_996 on 12/07/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cute gift for anyone who likes these sorta things. Pretty neat too. Cons:Came with the wrong colour paper, and only about 30 sheets of paper, way too little. I was expecting extras even. OtherThoughts:Needs to come with a lot more paper. Especially if you probab... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections