Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShane117 on 07/05/2011

It looks nice. Underneath the memo pads is the rest of the little mans body in a bathtub. Looks really cute. Mine only had 27 memos - for that money (and space that is left) there could be like ~200 memos or more! The prices doesn't fit the product. It's nice to look at, but I would save the green memo pads and put white ones underneath them. This way ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythisismyname on 05/15/2009

Very unique item. Great conversational piece. Build quality is very good. Color is very sharp and stands out on a desk. Good level of details (drain hole). Puts a smile on anyone's face when they see it. Great gift item. Comes in a very nice box (looks more expensive than it really is) Will hold normal post-it notes when you run out of the memo sheets.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj3ro3n on 03/05/2009

Looks great, Nice desk-item, Eye catcher Very small amount of memocards with it. Mine has a huge MICROSOFT logo on the front. That doesn't look nice at all! It looks like a cheap gift that comes free with something from microsoft. The price therefore is way to high. I would never have bought this if I knew there was a logo from Microsoft on the front.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexandre2 on 01/19/2009

- All my friends liked mine Spa Memo Pad Holder Light and they already asked for one to me. - A unique item. I do not remember about a store selling something similar to this product here in Brazil. - A different and amused way to hold papers to write tasks and to do things. - The guy inside of the bathtub is so cute. - Nice gift. In portuguese - Agora ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiseen on 11/11/2008

It looks very nice. Good build quality and the spa figure is held securely in its place. Very solid, survived shipping without damage. A little too light, so taking a memo might cause it to slide. Which means also no rubber feet. The spa figure isn't stuck magnetically at its base. But at this price, not much more can be expected. I haven't tried fitting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyuichi on 05/15/2008

Great Price, Makes memo pads more interesting to look at and better for displaying on the table. The Quality of the product is also of a good standard. The product is also very nicely finished and detailed. (for example 'the memo pad holder has used a spa/bath themed finish' at the top you can see the top half of the person in the bath, but once you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeecummings on 05/07/2008

-Super cute -Good topic of chat -Makes you smile -Creative -Holds good amount of paper -Small -Great value for price -Can't get the cute paper as a note pad refill I have mine next to my bed for quick memos, phone messages or to make a note and stick in a book. I think it's super cute and it makes me smile when I see him. Sadly, I ran out of paper and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhite_squa11 on 12/28/2007

- Catchy stylish design - not enough memo pad paper to start off with - Cute and different note pad perfect as a gift Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharlie_996 on 12/07/2007

Cute gift for anyone who likes these sorta things. Pretty neat too. Came with the wrong colour paper, and only about 30 sheets of paper, way too little. I was expecting extras even. Needs to come with a lot more paper. Especially if you probably can't get it anywhere else. Cute gift, insufficient paper supply! Now I have to find more. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections