Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRonaldKools on 01/01/2012

Nice cheap SD card, ideal for older camera's or consoles like the Nintendo Wii. Works like any other SD card and is preformatted, so ready to use straight out of the box. The card I received was malfunctioning. When filling it with photos almost 1/3rd of the photos was corrupted. Not exactly what you'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byethan35t on 10/05/2009

It is better then a flash drive and holds more then my flash drive... given my flash dive is 1 gig.. well made and easy to use.. also it works with any sd reader out there... the basic stock sd reader.. so any computer with a sd port can run it. none.. besides that i dint order only one :( i dislike ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaximuSCA on 08/20/2009

- 2GB card for a very low price - The card is Kingston branded which is a plus, you know you're getting quality - Works great in my old 3.2MP Canon digital camera - None Great card for those only interested in taking pictures and backing up documents. Those interested in putting videos on the card should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadzur on 09/18/2008

Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Comes with a small plastic package that can be used to protect spare card that you carry around. Only for use that doesn't require high transfer rates. I bought it for my Canon digital camera and it works fine for taking 5mpx photos and 640x480 videos. Card doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byk41191 on 12/13/2007

its gets the job done none good Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkprince on 12/12/2007

- Cheap - Fast - By Kingston - None 1$ each gig. Can't go wrong better then buying at retailer for 30 + tax Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynige0090 on 11/26/2007

Cheap Much slower than the listed speeds. My benchmarks gave average speed of write 2.1688 MB/Sec read 3.3015 MB/Sec Mine was branded Kingston but doubt its genuine If you need a slowish 2GB card its ok Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychicalvin on 10/31/2007

I actually got a kingston 2gb very nice!!! none just does wat a SD card is supposed to do good price for a 2gb SD card Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections