Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPundia on 11/28/2013

They are cheap, cute and colorful beverage stir sticks. The material is very hard and seems durable. The quality and the plastic of the little hands are well formed, with no imperfections between the little fingers. They are long enough for any kind of glass. There's nothing negative I can say about this product. They are fun, always brings a smile ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjairjr on 06/21/2013

About the product itself, is made of a hard plastic and durable, and the colors are vivid and beautiful. It's good to mix drinks and other beverages. At parties, it is fun, people always ask where you bought it and if they can take home. Despite being more fun for parties, I use more to mix juices and milk. I do not see many cons, but could be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMary007 on 05/10/2013

About the product itself, is made of a hard plastic and durable, and the colors are vivid and beautiful. It's good to mix drinks and other beverages. At parties, it is fun, people always ask where you bought it and if they can take home. Despite being more fun for parties, I use more to mix juices and milk. I do not see many cons, but could be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMallKnox on 12/02/2011

It comes in great, vivid colors! :oD It comes in a good quantity (5 sticks)! It´s long enough for long-glassed drinks. The price is excelent! (here in Brazil we had bought just the same kit for three times the price...) I guess it´s a little too long for short glasses (whisky and "caipirinha" glasses, for instance)... Maybe they ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byErhanS on 10/16/2010

Price of this product is quite acceptable. Each stick has different colour and it's vivid. It appears very good on contails If you like to make coctails and party at home, you should buy them. Fingers can be breake if a drunk who is not capable to control sensitivity of hands, puts sticks bottom of glass hardly while mixing drink. So after 4th or 5th ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections