Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaoooop on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a beautiful gift for any person, or simply a nice visual reminder, I honestly expected less of this product but I was surprised by it, I intend to buy again for my purposes Cons:nothing to say against this product is simple and does not have significant de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjm12 on 12/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I purchased this as part of my mum's Christmas present. It's very cute and well made! Not too sure of the size however as I wasn't going to risk taking it apart then putting it back again!! lol Great as a gift or possibly as a decoration in the bathroom! Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeJ on 10/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a nice little towel, soft to the touch and the packaging and presentation are great as well. This product makes a great stocking stuffer too. Cons:Wasn't exactly the one that I wanted. The one I got looked similar but was different enough to be mentioned here. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGD3Pilot on 12/06/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:cute, original gift, pretty packaging Cons:there are 2 cons this time besides my "2" rating for size of a washcloth- the second is that this doesnt look like the picture. instead it looks more like sku 7074 but with a pink towel instead of a white. thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalcon_1898 on 12/05/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Interesting presentation of a towel. Sure is an eye catcher as a gift. Cons:The towel is extremely small. The wrapping seems old and scuffed, so it doesn't look as nice as advertised. OtherThoughts:Not edible. Bottomline:Very unique. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections