DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Cup Sealer (Ideal for Unfinished Drinks)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrsanimal on 12/14/2013

I was amazed at how these little things sealed. You don't even have to push on them, just sit them on top of a cup/small bowl etc., and then they seem to vacuum seal it. You CAN actually lift the cup up by the seal "handle" and it stays sealed. Easy to lift off, just lift up the outer edge.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBRAVOMAN on 05/28/2013

Its good to keep the cup or glass covered. it sticks with the surface and almost air tights the cup or glass. durable item as i am using it on regular basis from more than a month and its still in a perfect condition no cons as per item is concerned but i found the price a bit high. it should be not ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypgng8 on 03/28/2013

Good and simple stuff to protect the cup with any drink from dust and keep a little with the temperature. You can separate it into two parts if you want to guard or transport into your backpack, it's not glued. The size is good for any kind of cup. And it has a very resistent material Very easy to cover,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byShakurR on 01/13/2013

It isolates the content of the cup from the outside, so that it won't vapourize (out of the cup) and soda won't taste "dry" if you leave it over the night (because the CO2 won't escape). It's very easy to use, looks cute and elegant, the plastic feels good, and it is very cheap! :D If the bottom ... Read more

Universal Cup Sealer #1 Universal Cup Sealer #2

0 0 0

• posted byOmochi on 11/07/2012

Cute character, easy to use, easy to clean, keeps things from falling into my cups Arms of critter looks flimsy, edges seem a little rough, could be cheaper due to roughness of silicon shaping The devil on the top is really cute but the arms look like they could be pulled off easily. The molding of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseiti on 05/12/2012

It is washable, very soft and protects your precious liquid from dust and other failing things. It does not keep your beverage carbonated, like the name seems to indicate. The arms of the little critter above the seal are very thin. Mine doesn´t have them anymore =( Very useful to maintain your ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzoranzr on 12/25/2011

Look great, modern and sweet. Works on glass, keeps your drink fresh. Best for outdoor use, keeps dust, ants and other bugs away. Little Devil is sweet. Mine is black. Does what it claims. Easy to seal, easy to unseal. No cons so far. Can be larger for larger cups. Dont have extension like the one in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMissPointless on 08/26/2011

I bought these to use in the country to keep the bugs out of our drinks when we are outside. They are just perfect! We used to deposit coasters on top of our drinks to keep the bugs out, but the coasters are not hygienic (the bottom has touched the table) and they can fly away. Not these cup sealers!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeuparkeeria on 08/25/2011

This thing is great! Its easy to use, duh. It really does suction to the cup! Easy to remove, and works on most size cups. I use it at work all the time! During winter it keeps my tea warmer longer. During all the other times it keep dust out of my cup! I work in a warehouse office and its kinda dusty,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoxie on 08/11/2011

It's cheap It's strong It's useful for almost all circular surfaces that's made out of a solid material It's REALLY easy to clean There is no lip making it a 'bit' harder to grab it when your cups is a little bit bigger The devil on top looks a bit fragile and the arms might just drop of when hand washing ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections