Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjboygenius2 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Fantastic way to clear up a clutter of wiring that makes a mess. Works pretty good at the job of keeping wires tidy Save space on my kitchen counterCons:Not as lovely as i would have liked. they are made of a very hard plastic, not a softer silicone product Quality is lakc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTinyStarrable on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Earphone cord stays in well. To me, its better than any other cord winder, it is light enough for the earphones to not fall out of your ears, and big enough to put the earphone cable in. Good colors are availible for this product, too.Cons:Sometimes you need to a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucianoBRA on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I have bought two of these (one yellow and one green) to organize my computer's cables. The quality is acceptable. At first sight, it appears to be very fragile but when used, the cables were organized and it showed to be made of a sturdy plastic material.Cons:It's good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviktorbir on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It just works. Good for the price you pay. I'm using it for my earphones, to carry them on my pocket.Cons:It is not as flexible as some pictures may suggest. It has not very good construction quality, but you get what you pay for.OtherThoughts:I should have looked more car... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd2fast4you on 01/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:I have received in less than a month Comes crushed but quickly adapted to the shape -This well done. -Organizes computer cables quickly and leaves your desk clean Cons:- Do not use for very fat power cords - If you pull the cord hard, get out - They could be stac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFscavino on 12/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- I bought this thinking on my earphone cable. It worked as I espected. I've been waiting for a product like this for a while. I loves having long earphone cables cause I find it very usefull, but when I take them to the street it's relly annoying not knowing w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimotheus on 04/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- It keeps things compact and tidy. - (ONLY) Good for small cords and cables. Cons:- (ONLY) Good for small cords and cables. They open pretty easily with longer or more heavy-duty cables. - The build quality is poor, really cheap flexible plastic, edges are tri... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybibivallim on 04/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I have bought one of these to check its quality and usefulness and I am definitely getting another one. The quality is good and it won't break since it's made out of a flexible material. It's easy to wrap the wires around it and the little gaps on both sides make... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylinusdch on 06/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:the idea is good, original units and had a perfectly performing its function la idea es buena, tenia unas unidades originales y cumplian perfectamente su función Cons:these are not original. the quality is very low and do not meet 100% of its function. finishes are ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykycity on 03/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The Turtle Smart Wrap is an easy way to keep things tidy. It's very simple and relatively easy to use. Good for small cords and cables. Cons:The "shells" don't really stay open by themselves. When you are winding a cord into it they tend to close on y... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections