Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiegoAMC on 11/19/2012

Good product in general as it does what it is supposed to do, it will get your headphone cable organized. The plastic it is made of is a bit too hard to manipulate (turn over itself to be able to roll the able in). I wish it was a bit softer, like silicon we could say, even if that meant that durability would not be as high because manipulating it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucianoBRA on 11/16/2012

I have bought two of these (one yellow and one green) to organize my computer's cables. The quality is acceptable. At first sight, it appears to be very fragile but when used, the cables were organized and it showed to be made of a sturdy plastic material. It's good for small (thin) cables. Use it for cellphones charger cables, iPod data cable, etc.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzacius on 09/28/2010

Turtles are by nature slow and stoic creatures; not easily offended by cramming wires into their shells. This is a positive thing, as the shell I purchased is an effective means of protecting a vast range of long thin pieces of wire. I even put some string in there to see what would happen. It is a bit flimsy and I am not certain that there is actually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexlfm on 07/30/2010

Well what is there really to say. It's your basic cable organizer. The build quality seems to be pretty good the plastic seems to be of good quality and it doesn't seem like it will tear or break. The holder has some nice little holes for the cables to come out. The holder while it seems to be of good quality has a very pungent plastic smell that is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrewk35 on 09/06/2009

- does what its supposed to - kinda looks good in the pics - i didnt find them as useful or practical to use as others have stated - also colour is ulike that in the photo, the one i got came as a much darker kind of green. - made of some rubberised plastic. feels ok but isnt too flexible and able to bend well when required, opten when you try to open ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjboto on 07/18/2009

It is a relatively low priced cable wrap with a halfway decent build quality. It will hold a much longer cable than most cable wraps. This wrap is cheaper than comparable cable wraps found in the US. The plastic piece in the center holding the two rubber halves together, does not seem to be the right size and / or it is not applied properly. In other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoss42 on 01/03/2009

Ultra useful for chord organising. very nice green, and no wasteful extra packaging. It actually fits the product nicely so if you worry about saving some tree's, no fear. This is great! I wish there were more colors to choose from, but this lime green is a great choice. one of my favorites for sure. Would be good to also keep for like, bailing/mechanics ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxinrong on 11/03/2008

It is bigger than I expected. I thought to use it for earphone, but it looks like i can warp my USB and power cord without any efforts. easy to wrap or unwarp. it keeps my cord more organized. the quality can be better. my upper and bottom cups don't match each other so well. 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrPromee on 10/03/2008

Does what it is supposed to. Seems like it's made from good materials. Not really a con but I wouldn't consider the DX price that great of a discount for what you get. Saying that it's worth what it cost seems like a slight on this site but it's a simple product which shouldn't cost more than this. I was happy enough to buy a few of them and have put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byparkrow on 07/29/2008

Good idea for cable management, although a zip tite would do the same for much cheaper. I bought it to carry around earphones instead of winding it around my ipod, and it works great for that purpose. A bit small for cable management, a bit big for earphone case. The materials is not as soft as I thought - rather stiff, but I guess it works better for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections