DX » Community » Reviews » Grow-in-Water Animals 5-Pack (Grows 50 Times Larger in Water)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflood75 on 04/30/2013

good quality product It realy is a fun product but hard to say exactly the pros about it. Maybe a little expensive (for dealextreme) Not 50-times realy and they grow a little diffrent much to. But maybe it depends on how you counts? They grow from approximatly 3-4cm long to 12-15 cm long, and dhe same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLtGlove on 01/24/2012

Funny even for adults. Easy to use and doesn't require any additional care, only eventually replace the evaporated water. Kids like it because it's soft and moist. The skull doesn't fit in the educational purpose :) It's better for the toy to be completely under water or the sunken part will grow differently ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byerangre on 01/30/2011

Not expensive. Some of the creatures look really nice. Comes with a good instruction set. Doesn't grow so much. Not fun to touch these (both before and after growing). I placed it in water and after 2 days the water looked really bad, I wonder if one should handle it with gloves. As others mentioned ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysaormart on 12/29/2010

It's comes in a nice package, and they are very small ! When you put it in water, on first day, you can see that's grow a bit. after 3 days, it's get so bit ! I really impressed with it's quality and how it's works ! If you take out from watrer, in a fill days it's going to be small again ! :D Cons ?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybardy on 11/09/2010

A nice toy for kids during bath time. Colorful and nicely designed. .1 It didn't grow that much. We put 3 of the toys in water for 3 days and it got to about twice the original size (which was very small). After removing it from the water it quickly got back to its original size. .2 In order to keep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanikz on 08/26/2010

Really fun for the kids nice colors they come in different shapes and colors you can get kids interested in science experiments with this They are fun to watch while they grow as days go buy i don't really see any cons to this item, maybe building quality could be better, but it's ok for what it is. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboardgame on 08/19/2010

- Very nice quality. - 5 pieces of different animals figures. - Very exciting for children of all ages. They can't wait to check it every morning for 3 days. - Cheap (for 5 pieces that is a really cheap toy). - Shrinks back after removed from water. - Expected them to grow bigger than they actually did.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykolin1 on 08/02/2010

+Grows a lot :) I was surprised +Can be used to entertain kids +Can be put into a bottle, and after a few days, you cannot get it out:) funny. -When animals grow, they lose shape. -Assorted - you don't know which you will get! -You need to be patient - results are not immediate. -I don't want to think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylapovamurmurka on 02/02/2010

Nice colourful characters. Good thing for kids for developing observation skills. Lot of fun. Little yellow chicken turned into goblin within 3 days as promised. According to the headline, it grows 50 times, but according to the manual with the toy it grows only 600%, which is 6 times. The manual is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaltomic on 12/30/2009

really cheap item that gives kids and adults hours of fun. put the thing in water and watch it over a few hours/days grow nothing really. I had a duck and its foot didnt really expand all that much compared to the other one. I put the snake in a big jar of water and it got really big. it seems to have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections