Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleon4070 on 01/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's soft, supresses all the light that can disturb you when trying to sleep. Fits almost all sizes of head. Very cheap. Good manufacturing quality. I would buy it again. Cons:No cons. Everything looks good. OtherThoughts:If you need an item like this, don't t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byparaglajder on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It isolates the sun well. It it is black and you have a section to fit your nose. I am pretty sure it will fit anyone's nose :) Maybe not Ibrahimovic's Cons:Maybe the elastic band could have been made a bit wider, but my mom likes it the way it is. It is a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneen6757 on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a decent eye mask. I saw one at the dollar store for about the same price, but if you need to conveniently order one this is good. Cons:I've owned 2 of these and gave a 3rd to a roomate. The elastic around the head stretched out in one, but it was stil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybardilu on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not much to say about a product with these features, however, we can say that does its job properly and most importantly, is extremely cheap. Cons:Expected to be much more opaque than it is. Very light dimming ability is not the best. Moreover, the quality of... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydx2013 on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's made of nice material, from the mask to the bands. It blocks light almost 100%. The design follows the universal convention of a sleep mask, it doesn't suffocate or disturb your breathing, it doesn't put a strain on your head, and it's lightweight, I use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlius17 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:work as indicated, nice quality, good for travel on bus or plane. nice color. Cons:light kind of gets in by the nose area, could be better. OtherThoughts:none. Its a good product and incredibly cheap. Should have bought more then just one. Bottomline:work as i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzedaplaka on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and very good product. It improves your sleep quality a lot and block out well the light in the room to help you sleep. Besides that, it’s light, easy to wear and confortable Cons:The quality could be better it seems a little fragile, and the elastics is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhemabh on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good For Travellers. Specially during long journey air travel. Just wear this eye shade and you can sleep for hours together. The eye patch made of good soft material.. Feels very comfortable when it is over eyes... NEarly 100% darkness after wearing eye patch. Good Str... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuguinin on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:is an article according to its price, I'm unfamiliar with it, but soon I feel comfortable with it. manufacturing materials are standard and serve the purpose. should not ask for much for the cost we paid for. can be stored in a small space if you go, that's a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPipisfe on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very comfortable. The fabric is very soft. The elastic fits loosely. The surface is large enough to cover your eyes well, and prevent the entry of light. Cons:For the price so affordable I can not say bad things I've found in the product. OtherThoughts:I have othe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections