Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCeresp on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s cute, in pancakes the bear looks good. It´s fun to make something different Cons:It is a little bit sticky and hard to clean. It´s thin really thin. I don´t use a lot, but I think it can break with hard use, but I have for some time and it´... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvetinha on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This pan is awesome!!! I really loved to be able to have fried eggs in a bear shape! Its just lovely! I've done pancakes as well, and they looked soooooo cuuuuute i dind't wanted to eat them, just wanted to look and those cute bear pancakes! The quality of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAyooo on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is quite interesting as you dont find many of these type of pans around. and If there are they cost usually more than this here. Cons:It is rather small, smaller than i expected but then again its an egg pan, it cant be really big either. I am not so very sur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNessalq on 05/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's perfect to make pancakes! It's absolutly non-stick with the recipe I made. Cooks very quick. The bear shape are very cute! It's very cheap. Cons:It took a long time to arrive in my house. The bear shape os only visible in on side of the pancake, because t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrePVB on 04/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a funny item. And I have never seen it in local shops, so a novelty. and it is low priced. Cons:The non-stick is not that good. It is difficult to clean. But most importantly, it is very difficult to get the baked egg or pancake out and actually recognize the patt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProvideR on 04/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:HOHOHO, I got the bear one! I guess I am lucky on this one.Very cute shape.Very cheap price.A really good item for cooking pancakes or eggs,but no more than one egg.My girlfrend likes it very much. Cons:It is too small, it will be just fine for one egg and you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaormart on 12/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm really impressed that I found this here on DX ! before I decide to buy this, I found this in my country (Brazil) and here it's costs 4 time more than here! It's because when it's arrived, I just compare, and it's the same! (I think it's the same brand too)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemiri91 on 11/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cute bear face. It's made of decent material and wasn't as cheap as I expected. Cons:It's REALLY small! I was a little disappointed, but it does say the size on the buying page... regardless, it should be a bit bigger. OtherThoughts:We made eggs and pancakes with i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosuemattos on 05/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very nice if you have kids. It brings some 'magic' to the kitchen. Even for those who have no kids, it is still lots of fun to prepare your pancakes or omellet in a different shape. Cons:I ordered the bear and received the frog. I thought it was a bit too small. And... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinta33 on 05/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's rely great looking also kids will love it! I didn't think that is so small, can be used for one egg or rely small pancake or something like that! Cons:It's easy to use, but the Pig(I got one with the pig not bear) will not see on the egg like shoud be! Ot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections