Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuperdaves on 11/29/2012

Bone is warm to touch and easy to handle due to it's size. Quick delivery Was partly mis-shapened on the curved side whcih made it very awkward to use. Overall this pick it too big IMO for most ears and it feels weird when using it. I would not recommend this item unless you tend to be on the larger side with big ear openings. Cheap price, but not useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byychua3 on 06/09/2012

Excellent for the price. May feel fragile but the fragility is also an advantage in ensuring that one doesn't stick the ox horn ear pick too hard to cause injury. So, it will break as a safeguard. This is better than using cotton buds / q-tips, which would cause the ear wax to be pushed into a recess in the ear and may over time accumulate and dry out,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperorgasm on 02/22/2012

have an itch in your ear? cant hear? get this! you will scoop out your ear clean with this baby.. well made and out of bone.. nothing like a nice cleaning. Got a nice red string so its easily visible and you wont throw it out thinking its your chicken wing bone. the scoop is like just right and a lil curved so it hits the right spots and curves in your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirene123456 on 09/14/2011

Gives you the artistic natural ethnic exotism feel when you admire the look :) It is Extremely Pretty! I would say it looks exotic and sexy even though it is only an earpick. hehehhee... Comes in pair, so I gave it to old parents who admire it wholeheartedly. I could hear the oooh aah when they show it off around. Not really a con actually, since I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirene123456 on 09/11/2011

Priced equally cheap to that of my locally bought earpicks... I usually use stainless steel ones but I saw this and I thought why shouldn't I try this pretty stylish one too? :) No Cons yet... I've only just opened the package today. It arrives intact and nice. I hope the cons about its fragility does not apply to this piece, because it looks nice enough ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvturiserra on 03/12/2011

Let's see some pros: -I don't think it is possible to find a better price. -They are nice. Now let's see some cons: -When the "spoon" is inside your ear, it feels a little bit too sharp. If you aren't careful enough, you might damage your ear. -I don't have any more cons actually. I bought the SKU 10584 too, but it hasn't arrived yet. As it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirNomad on 01/19/2011

Well, these are super cheap when you buy more than one pack (and you NEED to!). They are better than q-tips which just push the gunk back into your ear, this will actually scoop it out. Plus, they are passably medieval (or earlier) if you want something for your kit and you're into that sort of thing. The horn is fragile, and it also doesn't take to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylecale on 08/09/2008

Like a mini ladle that can hold a small drop of liquid. Natural material provides a smooth, warm-to-the-touch grip. Compact size but easy to find where you but it because of the red tassel. The natural grain in the horn makes the weakness that will cause it to break one day, so buy a few if you plan to use these roughly. If you think of this as just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDave1710 on 03/05/2008

Does a good job of getting to those hard to reach areas of the ear. Like a mini spade, good to scrape and picks quite a bit of wax out at a time. Smooth, flat tip, doesnt scratch the inside of the ear, so no inflamation. One broke after about three weeks, but to be honest, I'm glad it did as if I'd pressed any harder I'd have done some damage to my ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections