Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuperdaves on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bone is warm to touch and easy to handle due to it's size. Quick delivery Cons:Was partly mis-shapened on the curved side whcih made it very awkward to use. Overall this pick it too big IMO for most ears and it feels weird when using it. I would not recommend... Read more

0 0
  • posted byychua3 on 06/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent for the price. May feel fragile but the fragility is also an advantage in ensuring that one doesn't stick the ox horn ear pick too hard to cause injury. So, it will break as a safeguard. This is better than using cotton buds / q-tips, which would cause the ear... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperorgasm on 02/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:have an itch in your ear? cant hear? get this! you will scoop out your ear clean with this baby.. well made and out of bone.. nothing like a nice cleaning. Got a nice red string so its easily visible and you wont throw it out thinking its your chicken wing bon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirene123456 on 09/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Gives you the artistic natural ethnic exotism feel when you admire the look :) It is Extremely Pretty! I would say it looks exotic and sexy even though it is only an earpick. hehehhee... Comes in pair, so I gave it to old parents who admire it wholeheartedly. I could hear... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirene123456 on 09/11/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Priced equally cheap to that of my locally bought earpicks... I usually use stainless steel ones but I saw this and I thought why shouldn't I try this pretty stylish one too? :) Cons:No Cons yet... I've only just opened the package today. It arrives intact and n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvturiserra on 03/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Let's see some pros: -I don't think it is possible to find a better price. -They are nice. Cons:Now let's see some cons: -When the "spoon" is inside your ear, it feels a little bit too sharp. If you aren't careful enough, you might damage your ear. -I don't ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirNomad on 01/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, these are super cheap when you buy more than one pack (and you NEED to!). They are better than q-tips which just push the gunk back into your ear, this will actually scoop it out. Plus, they are passably medieval (or earlier) if you want something for yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylecale on 08/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Like a mini ladle that can hold a small drop of liquid. Natural material provides a smooth, warm-to-the-touch grip. Compact size but easy to find where you but it because of the red tassel. Cons:The natural grain in the horn makes the weakness that will cause it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDave1710 on 03/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does a good job of getting to those hard to reach areas of the ear. Like a mini spade, good to scrape and picks quite a bit of wax out at a time. Smooth, flat tip, doesnt scratch the inside of the ear, so no inflamation. Cons:One broke after about three weeks, but to be... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections