Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaltermir29 on 09/13/2012

Good product for the amusement of the children, it is easy to handle for its use, contains bright LEDs in a random fashion, and also has audio. It came in a plastic bag very simple, turn the material is not very sturdy their plastic felt a certain fragility in its handling. It's a nifty product cool for the kids, but gotta be very careful with their ... Read more

the kids have fun
    0 0
  • posted bylukyjay on 05/12/2011

Very light, and strong build, kids can't break it by dropping or throwing it. It's quite easy to wind up more than you're supposed to, and it may break if you do this. Its difficult for younger children to wind up as you need to push it in at the same time or it just unwinds. Can be very annoying! Has a laser which could be unsafe for children? Needs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOneHalf11 on 02/19/2011

Very cheaply, almost free of charge for Russia. To the son 1.7 it in delight, catches hands and feet a laser beam, claps and echoes a song. Quality of assemblage the awful. Has broken after the second factory (it is necessary to get very accurately, the child will break quickly). It was possible to repair most, has probably simply carried that has successfully ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybidib on 01/10/2011

Soooo cheap. Ordered 3 of them to be sure one at least would work :-D The 3 of them work, so the deal is cool. Ok it's only spinning leds, but kids might adore it. However, the build quality is very cheap. Cheap plastics (looks used although it's new), cheap painting, no packaging... chances you receive a broken item might be higher than other products ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliensurebay on 06/18/2009

In a collection of gyros it is indispensable. The launcher is powerful enough and compatible vith various of other gyros i already bought. The music is irritating and you can not change it. By day, the light is very low it is better to do it in a dark room and tidy. The music sometimes cuts out, for no reason. It takes a lot of space and is cumbersome,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRolfern on 09/09/2008

Kids like it, lights and noise/sound. Although it didn't last long until the launcher broke I might have to buy another one due to pressure from the "users". The launcher is too weak, it broke after fifteen minutes. Seems to be a rather weak construction. Some pices fell out of the launcher when i unpacked it. The "music" gets on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoshinger on 08/15/2008

Cheap and alot of fun. My 2yr old daughter just loves it. The coloured LEDs flash at varying speeds which causes it to look like great alternating patterns while it spins. Then there is a laser angled down which makes a large red ring around the gyro as it spins. I actually got a red one which looks nicer than that beige colour in the pics. The only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolumbus3803 on 07/24/2008

1) Fun toy for the kids. My two children were fighting over it. 2) Spins for quite a long time on a full wind. 3) The spinning lights are very bright, it puts up quite a light show. The piece that connects to the laucher broke after the 2nd week. The connections do appear to be quite fragile and being handled by 6 and 7 year olds, I can see why it broke.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRarely on 04/15/2008

Would have been great value if it hadn't broken so quickly or easily. Even with very careful handling - untouched by children's hands - the winder broke within a few minutes. Not suitable at all for life in the rough and tumble world of children, or even careful adults apparently. Not recommended unless you're prepared for the lifetime of the toy to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGenerale on 04/12/2008

An exciting light show with music on a spinning top. A cheap toy that keeps the kids (And the adults) entertained! The music can get very annoying after awhile. It can be a problem for young ones to wind it up. The spring on ours keeps jamming as a result of my child struggling to wind it up. I have purchased two gyros for my child, as she loves them ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections