DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Dices (Colorful 100-Pack)
  • 5 star 126 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 74 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 16 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzarnonz on 04/12/2014

lots of colored dice which are made constantly and do not project cheapness, but great value for money. Very Tiny and image is deceiving. Do not get it if you plan on playing with them and DO NOT GET THEM IF YOU HAVE SMALL CHILDREN. This is a mega choking hazard. Be very clear on the purpose you need dice for. Get if for decoration purposes. Playing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigor1707 on 03/05/2014

Very nice and good looking. Well designed with many different colors. Good for decoration and not so good for playing dices because of small dimension. They are very cheap and with free shipping they are worth of buying. There are no 100 peaces in packaging, but that is not big problem. Package should be better, maybe little cardboard. Quality of print ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoonhunter on 03/03/2014

- they're cheap - they're tiny - there's lots of them - they're have nice colors - they look great in a transparent glass - My package actually contained more than 100 (107 to be exact) - Great decoration - Since they're so small, they aren't really suitable for any games - the colors aren't exactly what you see in the picture, you can end up having ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byespgru on 03/03/2014

These are really small dices for a cheap price. I bought three packs which I use in my classroom. Dices always gets lost, but with this price, it's no biggie.. Smaller than I imagined, but they're still good for my use. A bit small for more serious board games where a grown up with bigger hands may struggle more with picking them up (and mayby for olders ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprofessionals on 02/12/2014

-They can be stored anywhere, and in very little space you can have 100 dices. -Very colorful -Exactly as advertised They get lost very easily :) But being a 100-pack, losing 1 or 2 doesn't matter so much. I must recognize I didn't count them, but I received lots of them :) Nothing else to say - they're dices. A very good purchase overall, I must say ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonikakeser on 02/04/2014

Dices are tiny but cute and colorful. You just gotta see them to believe how small they are, so yeah - you should buy them. ;) 100 is not very much. Seems like a lot, but it's not. I wanted to fill one small jar for decoration, but I should buy at least 500-600 of them. But then they aren't so cheap anymore. My dices came in red, blue, yellow, green,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Good variety of colors Cute Appearance not very regular Dots placements painting and size varies Paint job not that great : some dots are barely painted, others too much with paint splotches on the sides (this affects a minority of the dice but it's noticeable) Variations I noticed on the dice is probably linked to their very small size. The differences ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanumnu on 12/27/2013

where colorful, nice, funny and good for any game. this dices are VERY small. where colorful, nice, funny and good for any game. this dices are VERY small. where colorful, nice, funny and good for any game. this dices are VERY small. where colorful, nice, funny and good for any game. this dices are VERY small. no cons. It looks normal dice's size in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscubadive on 12/04/2013

Dices are cute, cheap and a good joke. I like them. The quality is poor, they look like used (?). The color is missing on some holes while there are color on the edges. Pink and green are ugly, red, blue, white and yellow are cute. Certainly not for small children and those with sausage fingers :) Well, they are interesting, you can't play with them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyanboy on 11/19/2013

They are fun, and definitely super mini. The colour variation is good. Best 2$ I've ever spent. They were smaller than I expected them to be, but I should have read the specifications closer. (It is not really a big deal, but prepare for mini size) The print seems bad, but it is 2$, so what can you expect. They are really, really and I mean really small.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections