DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Dices (Colorful 100-Pack)
  • 5 star 118 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 65 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 16 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzarnonz on 04/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:lots of colored dice which are made constantly and do not project cheapness, but great value for money. Cons:Very Tiny and image is deceiving. Do not get it if you plan on playing with them and DO NOT GET THEM IF YOU HAVE SMALL CHILDREN. This is a mega choking... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigor1707 on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice and good looking. Well designed with many different colors. Good for decoration and not so good for playing dices because of small dimension. They are very cheap and with free shipping they are worth of buying. Cons:There are no 100 peaces in packaging... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiogotocci on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:beautiful and nice for decoration. the colors are sweets and distribuiteds. the quality is very good. They are colorful and well designed. Cons:very small for play =), you can lose this very easly. the size is so small, 100 units seem very little. so if you wa... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydoctor.x on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A lot of super ultra mini dices! Very colorful and cute. I recommend for everyone who plays dice games. But it can be used for decoration purposes too. I put these in a mini glass jar in my work station. Cons:No cons. It's actually much better than I thought.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenkrypt0r on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These dice are amazing all around. I got a bunch of extra ones, and absolutely none of them were malformed. There was a variety of colors, and they would be great to use for crafts. They seem to roll just like any fair dice would, so that's pretty awesome. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These dices are awesome and very cheap. For 2.33 bucks you get 100 really tiny dices that you can use for making earrings and such. Cons:Very very very small. I would never expect them to be THAT small. Not really useful for playing dices, but it is good for e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNyrie on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fun to play around with. Cons:Colors are different than the advertisement picture. I bought this pack specifically depiste the size because of the black, white and purple dice and all I got were ugly pinks and greens and yellows combined with red numbers. Not sure if it m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvailiander on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They're very cheap. You get a 100 of them, I've counted them, so it doesn't really matter if you lose some they come in various happy colors. Cons:they are a little bit small, but the name is Super Mini so I dind't know what I expected. and size doesn't really matter. t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySojoror on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:There are many dice in the package with various colors. Very cheap price and there are a lot of them. Cons:These dice are extremely tiny. I have to admit I expected them to be bigger. The black ink for marking the dots is missing on some dice, so you can't tell what numbe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonydeth on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very tiny, useful for different educational activities. They are a lot for a little price, so you can use them in school, giving it to the kids. Can be used in decoration, mini games, and many other activities. Cons:Not colorful, all of them came yellow colour... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections