DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Dice (Colorful 100-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Otimo tiny Triste Lindos Very tiny
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9277383 on 08/03/2015

i bought about 10 of these items, I built a tower of them! they look real nice, lots of different kinds, not those boring white onces. sure they are small, but its a good gift for friends. dont leave them with kids or dogs/cats though, they could swallow them. overall raelly nice product, looks... Read more

Impression:tiny,Very tiny ,looks really good;

0 0 0

• posted by9453191 on 07/03/2015

It is way too small. Smaller than it seems on the picture. Still very cute litle dices.

Impression:tiny;

0 0 0

• posted byLukaZix on 06/23/2015

Absolutly cute dice, good material, good paintings. Perfect when you need lot of dice but you dont have space.

0 0 0

• posted bytamiris.sell on 06/19/2015

Olá, não recebi este produto. Todos os outros produtos vieram, entretanto não recebi os dados.

Impression:Triste,Chateada,Sem produto;

0 0 0

• posted byeduardomacan on 04/27/2015

Pros: They are cute Cons: Keep away from animals and small children.

Impression:Otimo,Lindos;

0 0 0

• posted byMicce1981 on 04/26/2015

okay, they are small.. but they sure are cute and really good quallity. A new great fun way with dice... making the games a bit more fun... old dice are always white but with them you get some more colors to

0 0 1

• posted byunderground4550 on 03/31/2015

When i first bought i was expecting normal sided dice, but when i got them i was disappointed at first, but then i decided to use for a school project. Made a mini classroom!

0 0 0

• posted bytenis_viejos on 02/04/2015

The dices are cute. I use them under the glass of my coffee table. They look amazing, all my visitors wants to take away with them a couple, as a memento. That became a tradition at home *lol* So I always order one or two bags (100 or 200 dices) to replace them. Great decoration!

Impression:Divertidos;

0 0 1

• posted byricmo on 12/23/2014

O produto chegou em bom estado, são muitos bonitos e bem pequenos do mesmo jeito que esta na descrição, mais são ótimos para decoração. Recomendo para todos que estão afim de comprar. Para as pessoas aqui do Brasil, demora um pouco para chegar mais chegar com certeza. Vlw

Impression:Otimo,Lindos,Divertidos;

0 0 0

• posted byLanTech on 08/12/2014

Lots of extremely small dice for a low price; useful as a substitute for use in table/board/card games where appropriate. Pros: Lots of small dice; low price. Cons: Its small size makes it easy to lose if you are not careful. Other: Best to supplement your order of dices with some zip-lock or or... Read more

Impression:very small dice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere