DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Dices (50-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
enought size and cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxacobesanz on 12/07/2014

If you need a lot quantity of dices, it´s the best option I´ve found. If you want maybe play poker, you will need a biggest ones. Read more

Impression:enought size and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byvh04x on 06/29/2014

Dice come exactly as pictured. A bit of residue on them (possibly due to packaging), but can be wiped off. May not be comparable in quality to the stuff you can get in a hobby store, but it also costs 3 times less, so I can't complain. None that I can think of. Would've liked a case or box to keep the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMeloitones on 03/31/2014

Very low price and good quality and very useful for playing games. Useful for playing table games. A lot of dices for a ridiculous price. The dots on a few of them are not engraved properly and they are all in white with blue/red dots. If you're looking for coloured dices, this is not your option. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicl151 on 03/06/2014

I use them for my statistics classes: the students go wild with them! (And I can confirm after several thousands of throws that these dice are really cubical and evenly distributed mass: they conform to the bell curve.) They're quite small so I guess they could get lost easily. But my students always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaosnoff on 02/27/2014

Really well finished and painted. They have a good balance and are perfect for a large range of games. I use them a lot to play Lier's Dice with my friends. The whole bag fits perfectly in a pocket, so one can carry it for all places. They are also VERY cheap, so you can buy a lot of them. None found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangeloleal on 11/21/2013

They have a real nice painting, made from a aparently resistent plastic. Nice size, not too small as I expected and I appreciated that. Besides that, everything went fine with the delivery and this time I got my product even before I expected. Congratz DX. There are not really negative points on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlausKL on 10/11/2013

Cheaply and in large quantitie! This mini dices are ideal for pub games. They are colorful, the units are well marked and not easily fade. They came in a disposable package, but that is acceptable considering the price. Dices are very small, can be easy to lose, but it is not realy a big problem. Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandy557 on 06/15/2013

They are dices and there are 50 of them. They roll around and then show a random number from 1 to 6. The dots on a few of them are not engraved properly or have faded colors. However they are not structurally deficient (ie. it doesn't affect the chances of getting a certain number) Also the product picture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelodcorrea on 05/15/2013

Very usefull for playing games. I think it has a good quality. The price is the best pro for this product. Very good choice. Everything fine about delivery. I´m happy about this item!!! I think the dice could be smaller, it would be easier to carry and to use. The product could be delivered in aq ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoniiiik on 03/25/2013

+ high quantity, ridiculously low price + they are small but not too small, just about the right size – you can carry multiple packs in a pocket without really noticing and take them out in a pub and have fun with friends while drinking beer - one of the three packs I ordered came with only 49 dices ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections