DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Dice (50-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome 1 Not impressed enought size and cheap its chinese... what did you expected?
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymuthu99 on 07/16/2016

great dice. no problem, no regrets

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bycrisostome on 01/17/2016

i like geocaching and i use these nice dices to let in the geocaches! it's cheap, little and perfect to trade in it!

0 0 0

• posted by9707705 on 11/09/2015

Pros: Cheap, all 6 sided dices... Cons: Not even close as beautiful, well painted and well polished as the 100 pack in the picture, so far i registered a complain about the first of the 3 50-pack's i bought, but i had no answer... (notice on the image, there is a "4" side with a troll dot in the... Read more

Not exactly what i expected Not exactly what i expected Not exactly what i expected Not exactly what i expected Not exactly what i expected Not exactly what i expected

Impression:Not impressed,enought size and cheap,its chinese... what did you expected?;

0 0 0

• posted byAplusM on 10/26/2015

I've ordered two sets of these dice mostly because their price. The paintwork was top quality in the first set, but on the second time there was some mistakes in the painting. Pros: -cheap -good size Cons: -paintwork may vary overall: cheap, good-enough quality dice

Impression:enought size and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bybublinux on 07/30/2015

Pros: +price +design Cons: - I gave it to a friend, they make great MTG tokens. Very good product.

0 0 0

• posted by9548524 on 07/28/2015

Pros: Even when they don't match the picture colors (red and blue instead of black and red), they have a nice colors on their white bodies. Cons: They look nice but I was not looking for it. They don't match the size that seems. The dice dimensions aren't clear due to the lack of international In... Read more

Impression:1;

0 0 0

• posted byxacobesanz on 12/07/2014

If you need a lot quantity of dices, it´s the best option I´ve found. If you want maybe play poker, you will need a biggest ones.

Impression:enought size and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byvh04x on 06/29/2014

Dice come exactly as pictured. A bit of residue on them (possibly due to packaging), but can be wiped off. May not be comparable in quality to the stuff you can get in a hobby store, but it also costs 3 times less, so I can't complain. None that I can think of. Would've liked a case or box to the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMeloitones on 03/31/2014

Very low price and good quality and very useful for playing games. Useful for playing table games. A lot of dices for a ridiculous price. The dots on a few of them are not engraved properly and they are all in white with blue/red dots. If you're looking for coloured dices, this is not your I two... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicl151 on 03/06/2014

I use them for my statistics classes: the students go wild with them! (And I can confirm after several thousands of throws that these dice are really cubical and evenly distributed mass: they conform to the bell curve.) They're quite small so I guess they could get lost easily. But my students so... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere