DX » Community » Reviews » Roll Activated Electronic Dice (2 x AG13)
Customer’s impression:
Fun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhenkcop on 12/09/2014

Pro: Easy to use. Do not need room to throw. Con: A bit slow. Not very reliable. I got two but one is working better than the other. Both need a firm hit before they 'roll' Overall Ok but could be better. Read more

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byHephaestos on 12/06/2013

The dice is easy to use, comes in a little ziplock transparent bag. Can be used in the dark since it has very bright led's!! It's even better than described since you can hit the ball on the table (or make up that it is required to hit it on oneselves head) The ball sounds very strong and it's "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflaviocunhabh@yahoo.com.br on 12/05/2013

Dadinho eletrônico muito simples, ideal para jogos com aqueles amigos que adoram dar uma roubada nos dados. Funciona exatamente como um dado normal: você sacode ele entre as mãos, dá uma girada, e ele gira o display até cair no número sorteado. Bom visual, interessante, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinsanemachina on 06/20/2013

The dice is easy to use, comes in a little ziplock transparent bag, and you can start having fun right away! The sound is a bit annoying after some 200 rolls in a row... I think I'll open it (2 tiny screws mantain the thing closed, it'll be easy) and cut off the sound module on the chip (should be easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrobsa on 11/13/2012

nice and tough, always works, and can replace the die perfectly normal, doing his job, and is good, different numbers each time out, so it refers to the chance is very good, not much use even sell it but I'm happy with the product as electronic sounds very strong and very long, could be shorter, it would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPokopet on 09/21/2012

- 6 face Dice - Can be use in dark - very random - very funny - nice sound - The LEDs are very bright - Very good price - just the sticker it came leave it dirty when you remuve it - seen very fragile so be carfull not to trow or hit it too hard its very cheap and work very well, what else you want? ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byawesomeest on 05/03/2012

its flashy and if intoxicated many people can stare at it for hours relieves frustration when you smack it hard instead of rolling it avoids the arguements with real dice when they are at an angle i love keychains... no really... i know them in a biblical sense sometimes it needs more force to work conspiracy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaduarte07 on 11/14/2011

Very interesting and funcional for use with board games, especially. The LEDs are bright and you can see them from afar. The price is low and the quality is good. I received the keychain and preferred version of the common version. The photos do not show such a possibility, so I was a little surprised.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycammlinden on 09/26/2011

Nifty little gadget, I received the keychain version. A good way to settle disputes or arguments (For example: "I said I gave you $5!" "No, you gave me $4!" "No, I didn't!" "Yes, you did!" "All right, I have this keychain - How about if it lands even, I keep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarceman44 on 02/03/2011

-It is pretty -LEDs are really bright -Sound is played when "Rolling" -Easily activated, but not easy enough to be activated by itself -It is a keychain, and i didn´t know -The chain makes it a bit unconfortable -I´ve played with it many times and number 4 was showed only once Its a nice toy, good for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections