Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTarantulo on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Quality build * Easy to clean all the dust from you camera with a brush * Good tool for keeping your lense cleaning (removes fingerprints, water marks, every dirt off the lens) * Looks proffesional * The same tool cost twice as much in local shop Cons:Could... Read more

0 0
  • posted byestebancarranza on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very similar to the riginal one easy to use, super convenient (enters into any pocket of the backpack) well made, Cons:would be handy for those who do not know how to use it that the indicacciones also come in English or Spanish, because they only come in Kore... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystrikeboy on 09/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great tools for photographers, its a must have for all photographers no matter you are beginner or experts. Its a simple 2 in one tools. Work best with cleaning clothes and blower. Own this and i'm one more for backup and introduced to afew of my fri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStalWork on 08/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cant imagine no one positive words really. sorry. Cons:1) fingerprint-remover tool leaves dirty trace at the surface and fingers too. It's very bad for your devices 2) brush is too soft. it must be a bit harder 3) brush tool is not good fixed in the pen body (at the close... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythxtreme on 02/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- brush is quite soft - completely covered fingerprint-remover Cons:- brush not completely covered - the new fingerprint-remover leaves black/dirty prints on white surfaces (e.g. paper). Therefore not useful for lenses. - overall building quality is low OtherThoughts:Bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycleberdrago on 01/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Produto barato, bem mais em conta do que se fosse comprado aqui no Brasil. A qualidade não é das melhores, mas dá conta do recado. Cheap product, much more affordable than if purchased in Brazil. The quality is not great, but does the job. Cons:É necessário utilizar alg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeenx on 01/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Alot cheaper than in store Does the job at cleaning and removing dust and hairs on lenses. Soft enough to remove dust on the sensor of camera. Cons:Not much really. Except for the lock I would have like it to lock a bit better. OtherThoughts:Everyone owning DS... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEHRIKI on 11/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works really great. It does what it has to do.It perfectly cleans my lenses. It is soft for your lenses. You can retract the brush side in the pen to prevent it from having dust in it. There is a cap for the other side, great to protect form dust also. It is compact... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaianagd on 09/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-you can remove fingerprints, water marks, every dirt on the lens. . -it's more easy to remove dirt with this pen than with a cleaner. . -you can use it to clean lenses or the camera's screen. Cons:-maybe the brush ned a cap too, sometimes it's get dirty into... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCanadavey on 06/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- the price is definatly right - works as described - durable, well built Cons:- no cons OtherThoughts:I figured with the price of this being what it was, I would give it a shot before I bought a name brand unit. I'm happy to say that I've had this lenspen for... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections