Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byechemaly on 03/26/2014

Great caps. I got them as back up cos I keep losing them. They are practically the same as the original ones, have the branding as well. You can barely notice the difference from the original caps. They are caps made of plastic. They have a tight fit and do the job fine. No cons whatsoever. Plastic caps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrifu on 10/04/2013

It is made of good material (plastic) like the Nikon original, can not even to notice the difference between them and the original, even comes with all Nikon markings. Also did not notice any burrs or ridges in the plastic. Did not notice any defect or flaw in the product, expected to be weak when buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymonday on 04/16/2013

Works fine.. same quality as Original. No complaints what so ever. Also just for having an extra spare set around in your bag. The price is also good. Better as an Original one. None, can recommend this to everyone. The don't look cheap or anything. Can not think of anything negative on this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuliogamallo on 03/13/2013

Igual a la tapadera original Nikon. Previene la entrada de polvo en la cámara o que el objetivo se dañe. Sirve en cualquier cámara Nikon o en cualquier objetivo. Same as the original Nikon lid. Prevents dust from entering the camera or the lens is damaged. Served in any Nikon camera or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedufortes on 02/19/2013

These lens caps made a great replacement part if you buy your camera or lenses second hand and they didn't come with the original Nikon ones. At first sight the look pretty close to the original They don't screw in as tight as the original caps. You have to double check them, if your body or lens gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnowyns on 02/18/2013

Works the same way as the original ones you get when you buy your camera or lens. The price is real good. Does it's job, keep the dust and dirt out. no cons ..................................................... It took 14 days since I ordered the items!................................................... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevandroalves on 12/26/2012

Built material is very good and it fits nice to my nikon D3100. I recomended to some friends. It came to me faster than expected. O material é muito bom e encaixou bem na minha nikon D3100. Recomendei a alguns amigos. Chegou para mim mais rápido que esperado. no cons for this product. Sem contras ... Read more

Camera Body and Lens Rear Cap for Nikon

0 0 2

• posted byistankov on 11/21/2012

same as original, by fraction of price. I don't recognize this cap between originals. Great product for everybody - amateur to pros. no cons Suggest to purchase one extra, you will be happy to have spare. Body cap is not so necessery, but those lens caps are crucial. Now, all the time I have one extra ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypsfaraujo on 10/16/2012

Very nice replacement caps for your Nikon gear. Almost the same as original caps. Fits perfectly on the back of the lens and on the F-mount body hole. This product has no cons. I think it's important to have spare replacement caps for your photographic gear. If eventually you lose some of these, it could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeriyakiSawce on 09/18/2012

This was a great cap to make a pin hole with. Solid construction with no light leaks. The nikon brand does not line up perfectly but that does not affect the function at all. The plastic does feel a cheaper than the oem one. if you need caps get these ones. They look very close to oem. If youre too cheap ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections