Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalfafenixmx on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Meets fuciones established. Used to adapt various lenses and filters Resistant material Low cost high profit Attachment efficient highly recommended for Canon PowerShot IS 5 Cons:Requires semi professional knowledge to get the most out of this aditament Delivery... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmashMeerkat on 12/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good addition to your camera if you own an S5, I used my S5 as a "beater" camera that always stayed in my school bag and would go to partys with me Not only did this add the capability to screw on my wide angle and fisheye lenses onto the S5 but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybcissoto on 04/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's way cheaper than the adapters here on my country. - The build quality surprised me, it's metal! - Fits nicely on my S5is - Has a red dot that matches the fit dot on my camera. Cons:- So far, no cons at all. It's great! OtherThoughts:I've bought along whit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshaniandras on 03/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Pros of this item is that it is of no significant difference from the original one i enquired at the Canon Store only that the original one costs nearly a 100 times more expensive. The material used to manufactured this tube is desirable as well. It is lik... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuykosellmo on 04/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very cheap, at $5.11 WOW!, it is made of metal, the color matched the color of my camera fitting is good with S3/S5 and 58mm filters, extra protection for the zoom lens body. S3 and S5 would look like a SLR. Cons:I have no issue with this item, no wobble... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvonbismarck on 03/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product for this price - 1/4 of price for original product here in the Czech republic. It is metalic, well build and semi-gloss, quite easy to put it on my Canon S5, it could be good for protecting body of zoom lens. Cons:Forget to use it as a lens hood to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatvguy on 02/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice product for the price! It is machined or cast aluminum and painted or powder coated semi-gloss black. It fits my Canon S3 perfectly with a tight fit and looks great with the 58 mm "Canon" lens cap (SKU 20815) I also purchased from deal extreme. Cons:Ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybollux on 11/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product simply does what it should do! Material quality is good, anodized aluminum, nice fitting, nice filter thread, looks perfectly fine to me. Cons:none that I can think of. I never used the canon original in the S5 IS, but had the canon for the 52mm thr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChr0n0 on 11/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Size is just right for my Canon Powershot S3 IS - Cheaper than Canon's adapter tube (52-58mm) - Locks firmly - I don't need to be worried accidentally turning on my camera with this adapter tube on, protects your lens well! Cons:None that I can see of... but n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHavanna250 on 11/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This adapter tube fits perfectly on my Canon S2IS camera. It feels very rugged and the 58mm thread is also good. It looks very professional and is metal made. That is better than the plastic of the original Canon adapter. Cons:No cons, no wobble, no teflon tape,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections