Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytvrdak on 02/05/2014

Nobody will know the difference, even if they look closely. It is hard to distinguish them from a real deal. You can screw them together and put a memory card inside for example - space saving! Great build quality, I was suprised how great it is! None I can think of. You need a pair of those? Dont want to buy real ones? Buy it, you wont be disapointed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypotsy4u on 11/08/2013

Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Can't say I swap lenses very frequently but the use that I have given them has shown no flaws what so ever. I see absolutely no reason to pay full price for an original if this works perfectly well. Great fro protecting your camera Sensor and Lens from dust. I have yet to find any flaws with this product. I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 05/13/2013

Fits snugly on both ends but not to where you can't take it off. It feels sturdy and solid, not flimsy at all. Nice black color. .. Its made of metal and there are lots of options in when using it with your different lenses. Price is great. Works well. No cons...Red dot markings to align lens mount could be better positioned (in the lens barrel instead ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcomilanesio on 04/07/2013

Works well, fits well into the lens and into the camera body, it does not need more than that... Is constructed of plastic. It is of lower quality compared to the original lens cap but the price is ten times lower. Construction is not great but it does the necessary work. No more against that... You need to have a replacement lens cap in case you break ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluciusb88 on 04/07/2013

the looks are great strong build quality fits perfect on my canon 400d with 18-55 kit lens very good price looks exactly like the one i got with my camera in the box. I do not see any cons on this product If you want a nice body and back lens cap for your canon dslr camera for a good price you buy this product. the shipping is free so that wont add ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelobrites on 04/07/2013

Good item for the right price! It look like the original ones but you can see the plastic isn't so good then the original one, anyway, it does the job right! None, the material is good, price is good, doesn't have any cons! So, no cons!!! At ALL!!! long time to shipping i've waiting near 2 months to received my cart! Change the way of shipping because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshomy1990wtf on 03/12/2013

It is a good thing to have especially if you have few lenses. It fits perfectly on my camera body. It is made of good hard plastic. Part which is going on my 18-55 Canon lens keeps falling off, it cant be screwed it has small twist but it can fall off. Its not such a big con, because when you put it on, you usually put your lens to a safe place, like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byristokel on 02/14/2013

Quality on par with originals, even the looks are outstanding, the fit, the finish and everything None, except that at these prices I may handle them carelessly and lose some - which at these prices does not really matter much! These things are ridiculously expensive from Canon, yet these serve the same purpose! Excellent purchase, recommend to everyone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycecel on 11/26/2012

The caps looks the same as the real thing. Same color, Same build quality. Fits the camera body and Fits perfectly on any EF mount canon lenses. it is Cheap, much cheaper then retail stores. It Looks exactly like in the picture. as good as it gets. No cons really... does what it does for the price. A must buy for anyone who needs a replacements Get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshogun139 on 11/02/2012

the price is great, the caps look and feel very good (material is good), they fit onto the lens and body perfectly. none because the similarity between these and original canon ones is very high this does not really effect the product as its should be the same for all cameras but i used it on a canon 550D and its works great I definitely recommend buying ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections