DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 3.6V 880mAh 16340/CR123A Batteries (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
BATTERY VERY GOOD AFTER 6 MONT USE IN FLASHLIGHT Terrible quality control
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysidelsky on 12/03/2014

BATTERY VERY GOOD, USE IN FLASHLIGHT, AFTER 6 MONTHS OF USE THE BATTERY NOT HANDLE MORE LOAD. DO NOT BELIEVE THAT REALLY 880mAh, 600mAh MAYBE Read more

Impression:BATTERY VERY GOOD, USE IN FLASHLIGHT, AFTER 6 MONT;

0 0 0

• posted byVeranth on 08/14/2014

I bought four, and the sizes were all different, ranging from 34.0 mm up to 36.1 mm long. The smaller two have worked fine thus far, but since they came discharged (3.2V) and the largest two wouldn't fit in my charger, I haven't been able to try those yet. The four batteries came in two plastic storage ... Read more

They work, but no two are alike

Impression:Terrible quality control;

0 0 0

• posted byPyrpolizer on 06/16/2014

Nicely packed, came individually shrink wrapped, and each 2 of them inside a useful plastic box holder.Each with it's own protection circuit which is priceless in protecting both the batteries and your circuit or flashlight. Sent with a tracking number too. A bit less capacity than what expected from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrileman on 01/17/2014

batteries very good for the spent money, waiting for this order more than 2 months. I get my hair white with this order. nothing more nothing less for this amount of money, you can not expect too much from this batteries. I doubt in 500x cycles of recharging this batteries but you know this is cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpmbr on 08/21/2013

The TrustFire Protected lasts longer than other batteries at the same price range, probably due to the Protection Circuit Board (PCB). It is longer than the ones without PCB, therefore applications where battery size matters, it should be taken into consideration. It measured 670mAh, but no big deal,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byenivio on 02/20/2013

Small size. Its a Li-Ion system battery - so it havn't "memory effect" like Ni-MH batteries. Protected - so I physically can't overdischarge or overcharge it. Standart type - can be charged in standart charger (like this SKU: 998). A little bit overrated batteries. Capacity at charge is about ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byctraney on 12/30/2012

nice batteries. 16340 size. they offer circuit protection. cool silver color! wooooo i'm sure these aren't 880 mAh, but for the price that's okay. took a while to ship from dx and they are a bit longer than other 16340s and cr123a's due to the protection on them. buy them! buy these! I'm not sure what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywtpdesigns on 08/18/2011

cheap and useful for ecig mods, my husband LOVES the 6v vape experience he gets with these stacked in his mod, and you simply cannot beat the price... they come in their own little plastic box as well! they come dead, you HAVE to charge them before you use them, most other batteries we've gotten worked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySirNomad on 01/19/2011

These batteries are perfect if you're using a flashlight or other device that will take them. They are slightly taller than a standard 123 cell but I haven't had a problem getting them to fit in every device I have that'll use them. They've been reliable, and I use one in my keychain flashlight that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMichaelAllen on 12/15/2010

These are some nice little batteries. I use them in my Ultrafire flashlight without any problems. So far so good. They seem to charge well and they stay cool even after they are fully charged and left in the charger. Love how they are protected, however still don't leave them un-attended. These type ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections