Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecho2011 on 09/30/2011

Excellent workmanship. The low price. I PSP without problems has earned with the given cable. The gymnastics as work without censures. Now if near at hand there is a computer I without problems can to charge the device. Minuses aren't present. The goods are simple enough and reliable. To carp there is nothing. The given goods completely correspond mine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBobgiveme on 06/08/2011

Cheap solution if you want to connect your psp to your computer. You can use that data cable and charge your psp at the same time! I don't know if it's because the usb doesn't provide much power, or if it's because of the cable itself, but it's kind of slow. Here's the fault in my cable. May not apply to others: When charging, I have to position my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLenks on 04/24/2011

-charge you PSP, but really slowly! -can be use for data transfer to. No problem here -nice build quality -price is good I don't know if it was my pc fault or not, but the cable seem not to be work properly... Only charged PSP when the PSP was completely off and charge it veeeeery slowly. I mean you must wait 30 hours or something to get your PSP fully ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubozinc on 04/21/2011

- Can be useful to charge and transfer data onto a GPS Tomtom One v1 (the big One) - Can charge and transfer data at the same time - Saved my frozen Tomtom without having to use the car charger wich is quite annoying. - The pin for the charger cable is a little too big for the TomTOM, and it plugs in very tightly (more than the official car charger)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjmkx5 on 03/17/2011

The cable works great! The USB cable for data transfer is a great addition too! Price for it is great as well! The length is great so I can leave it on my night stand or desk charging while I'm asleep or doing other things. The pin for the charger cable is a little too big for my PSP, and it plugs in very tightly. However, my PSP is also second hand,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazutazu on 02/15/2011

It allows you to charge and load your psp at the same time. So while you stuff your music and such into your psp, you can charge it as well. The charger was a piece of you know what. It barely charges, actually i think your psp has to be off in order for it to charge. Other then that the only useful thing to it is the usb part. Its cheap so you should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrninja on 10/14/2010

-Charges PSP. -Incorporates a Mini usb/usb cable. -Can't think of any ATM. It's a good item to have. Guess you can charge other devices w/ a mini usb/usb port? And of course charge your PSP! For me this was an impulse buy. Not soon after I wanted a multi-usb that will charge iphones, PSP, and other compatable devices. (A DX product, of course!) Just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanger1981 on 05/07/2010

- It works. Charges quite well connected to my PC, PS3, lighter adapter and wall adapter. - Data connection seemed to be consistent for me. - Short. Very short. Almost to the point of uselessness. Don't expect to charge and play unless your kids have a plug in the car close to their seat. - The power plug is quite long. Can't say I know the reason for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLimaDSix on 04/04/2010

English: It's very useful! - It Works! - Works not only for psp, you can also charge your ps3 control and other standard usb gadgets. - And the best! You can charge and transfer files to you psp using only one usb port! Português: É bem útil! - Funciona! - Funciona não só para o seu psp, mas também para carregar seu controle de ps3 e outros eletrônicos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKupo26 on 01/26/2010

This does its job, quite well! Transfer speeds between the psp and the computer are standard and fast! The build quality is good. None! I don't have any gripes with this really. Not sure if there are any damages to the battery over time with this product. Not sure if this applies to other psps, but on a standard psp 2000/slim, the power cable sticks ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections