DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycawalier on 06/20/2013

Good quality made, almost every part from original housing included, for this price is very good replacement, comes with the stylus, looks very good when you have white glasses too :) No instructions how to replace, rubbers were cut, so i see screws near top display. Power switch isn't as smooth to slide ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiimsimsiim on 10/03/2012

Verry nice looking white, all parts are in there so you can use them if you loose it, i bought this for my DS and i only used the upper part so if i break another part i can still make it with the same set, for about 8,70 Thats verry nice There are no instructions so you have to search on Youtube, like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byValaV on 08/15/2012

Cheapness Looks like the original white case Open screen fixed positions works great! Not as good quality as the original The stickers didn't stick The stick included gets stuck For the right screen-to-body metal circle (where the wires pass trough), you must use the one provided, not the original, will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilverspoon on 10/22/2011

This is a good (don't expect it to be like the original for this price) quality replacement shell and good value for money. It's perfect for someone who has a broken hinge and just wants a new shell not necessarily as good as the original. I have not seen original shells being sold anywhere so most people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTickledPink on 05/12/2010

Reasonable priced. Comes with the top screen overlay/protector and a new adhesive surround. Includes the border for the touch screen. Extremely poor design. Barely fits together at all and is a major lesson in frustration. Does not include the rubber button pads or a full touch screen protector. Quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrwindows on 04/06/2010

It looks like the original... at last from far. Some pieces are not interchangeable with original. Parts does not fit well out of the box, I had to work out some parts until they assembled correctly. Plastic has a questionable quality. I saw when I plugged console to its charger. Light was visible from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfishwilson on 01/17/2010

I bought this case to fix a broken ds lite and I have to say that this is just an excellent piece of replacement case. The finish on it is great, all parts fit perfect inside, no need for any clipping or fiddling about. It looks almost like the original one, except for a slight different hue. You have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasphodeli on 06/25/2009

-Cheaper than, or same priced as compared to local store prices -Parts can be mixed and matched with original DS parts. -Ink (?) printed on the buttons comes off easily. -Some parts did not fit and had to be filed/scraped/chipped off -Does not come in seperate parts I bought this based on the amount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThefrank0 on 03/06/2009

The only Pro of this replacement case is that is stunning. Believe me. Only experts can admit that this is not an original nintendo case. It's well built and resistant too. Like the original one, once you remove the plastics, it will be covered by scratches. Be gentle when you're trying to change your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybidrick on 02/20/2009

This was nearly identical to original case and all buttons, screws and springs are included. But you will need to save hingepin from old case. The case kit I received had 2 RH buttons, but the hinge on charging light side was missing. Luckily I was replacing same colour case and was able to use the original.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections