Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNickNax on 03/05/2013

This is a great little bag for keeping your psp and accessories together, I managed to fit my psp in its' own little case inside this carry bag. It also has a separate pocket for games and I also managed to fit my charger in aswell. Would be nice if the accessory pockets were a little bigger... I also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjinkazama82it on 02/07/2013

very low price!!! good quality for a cheap product. more space for storage all tipe of portable console (PS Vita included). nothing the possibility to switch from shouder bug to pouch is very usefull and wonderful. all user (man and woman) can use this product without worrying about appearances. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylouco151 on 12/28/2012

Is a very good product, the interior is very large too, have many modes to use it, like a fanny pack, for example. The product has several compartments where you can store various things also, this is very useful, not limited to storing only the psp. The product is amazing and have a good price too. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzxMarce on 10/10/2012

It's a good bag, has plenty of room, holds the PSP, power supply, cable and even some UMDs. Not bad sewing at all. My kid also uses it to carry a second machine, an Oregon Scientific. This makes the room a little scarce with power supply and all, but one has to consider that the Oregon machine is bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLanaRql on 07/11/2011

- cheap - large - good looking - can carry a lot of stuff It's a great deal for those who carry lots of accessories and that are looking for a cheap and useful carrying bag. The material of the inside could be a little better, 'cause the leather is really thin, but this happen with all carrying bag for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavfeb112 on 05/07/2011

A perfect fit for Sony PSP Anti shock design to reduce damage if accidentally dropped With built-in adjustable waist strap for easy carrying Tough, durable and highly distinctive. Carry all your PSP console and accessories conveniently and safely dedicated storage for several games and accessories Soft ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byi17yo on 03/30/2010

For less than 10 bucks you get a really good PSP bag that fits your PSP and its accessories. It fits perfectly, the quality is top notch. The shoulder strap is very useful too. I carry this bag everywhere I go and pull out my psp with ease. It helps me protect my PSP from damages , and its very handy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynedmech on 03/07/2008

It's a good looking little bag with enough storage room and organizational options to stash enough stuff for a pretty long trip. I can manage to squeeze in my PSP (at least without its hard-case), power supply & cord, Headset (w/mic) and remote cable, retractable USB/Charging cable, a Radica "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexecutioner on 03/03/2008

This is a great waist bag for your PSP console. It features two compartments where you can fit everything you can imagine. The compartment for you console is padded for protection and in the other one there are pockets for your UMD, charger and headphones. Maybe some will not like the metal ring on the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections