DX » Community » Reviews » Bee Toothbrush Holder with Sucker (2-Pack Assorted Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykimmy2000 on 08/15/2013

Its a toothbrush holder and does it job very well. Suckers are strong and does not keep falling off the tiles once stuck on. Very cute design. Plastic used is not flimsy so item should survive if it does fall off alot! Brought 2 packs, which meant I had 4 bees, 3 of the bees were a kind of greenly yellow ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMyccl on 04/03/2013

Everything works well including the suction cups. Encourage children to brush their teeth, hygiene, toothbrush will has a place of its own. The bees looks cute and nice in the bathroom. They work well the way it should be. So, no complaint at all. Mine came with one yellow color and one light green. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraposacomasas on 11/26/2012

Really cute design. Cheap price for 2 cute bees. Really keeps your toothbrush aired and away from harm. Each bee has two suction cups to be fixed on your bathroom mirror. When you open the bee, if you pull it completely, the whole thing will come loose and you'll have to re-build the bee each time you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytarzann on 11/26/2012

My kids just love it!!! I bought it to my 2 years old kid to hold his toothbrush and he just love it. playing with it all the time, put and poll the toothbrush. good the it has two because I wanted the second one to my self :) Non. very nice and clean way to hold your toothbrush. it stick with vacuum ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlancheOlive on 09/08/2012

I bought the little bee toothbrush holder and it is so cute. There are air vents in the sides so the toothbrush dries out instead of getting all gross. There are two in the packet which is good. The suckers on the back stick well. I like it because it protects the toothbrush from other bathroom germs.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1Rupert1 on 12/23/2011

I very much like Bees and I also like to brush my teeth so you can imagine how pleased I was to find these ultra cool Bee toothbrush holders, to add to this amazingly pleased feeling I had when I found these I read that they come in a 2 pack which is really good value, one of my bees is yellow and black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMallKnox on 12/02/2011

Really cute! You can put many of them stuck to the bathroom´s mirror! You don´t even have to touch the bee to get your toothbrush out or in again... Great built-in quality, good material... Easier to keep the holder clean than many other toothbrush holders on the market... Good fixation. Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byforceleon on 03/15/2011

Is an excellent product to hold the toothbrush provides comfort to have a place to store your toothbrush especially for children, has good adhesions to the wall, provides stability in the toothbrush is easy to use and significantly a great price. The only bad thing was that the two I got were the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRafael2 on 11/12/2010

- The quality of the plastic used is very good, resistant to falls; - Holds the toothbrush in place very well; - Easy to close and open. - The price is a tad high for a very simple product, although the plastic quality is good; It is useful for a single or a couple (with two of these), but for more than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerangre on 03/16/2010

Very cute. A good way to keep your toothbrush in a convenient place. The suction cups hold very strong and the bee can easily hold the toothbrush. You get two, so it is very nice to have them next to each other (if you don't want two bees you can get the ladybug also on DX, and give one of the bees to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections