Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelcaminoss396 on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is one of my best dx buys ever, my child is walking around with this mask the whole day! Battery is changeble, but it still lasts, for 2 months now! nice build quality, and realy nice led lights in it. realy nice in the dark, or as decoration on the wall,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeranta23 on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great my 4 yrat old kid loved it , worked fine also after it felt down couple of times - it still works at the extream conditions. The product arrived exactly as i expected. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:For me this was a great deal these products are not so cheap around... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoja5500 on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Spectacular, incredible, good quality, complete well, without pieces that could suppose risks for a child. They bear the blows and the continued use of a child. Cons:There is nothing bad that it could say of this toy. OtherThoughts:A toy that has done féliz my son,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterfocus on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks like the spiderman Suitable for children My nephew loved! Cheap mask Cons:Nothing at all, at least I didn't find anything wrong with it. OtherThoughts:Really interesting mask. It really looks like spiderman. It really glows and my nephew loved! I'm really glad I b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamsalles on 10/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great value for money !!! Good quality for the price. The lights around the eyes are very cool... Great effect with the lights off... Batteries included... Good fit for the eyes. Has holes for breathing. I bought it for my boy who is 3 years old. It fits nicely. The child... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClaudioIorio on 08/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The Mask is wonderful. My son is 4 years old and he loves to use it, speacialy in the dark. - It is a sturdy plastic. - It´s beautiful in the dark. - Easy to wear - Easy to turn ON/OFF. Cons:i didn´t see any. OtherThoughts:It´s a great gift not only bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetequias on 01/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-got it for my eventually little daughters classmates birthdays, and the one who finally got the present was astonished -great quality, colors, building material -no scratches -comes with batteries -lights are ok -arrives safely one month later in argentina Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierdp on 08/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I got the red one. My kid (3 years old) love this one. The eyes are very bright whith the light on, even in the day. There are some tiny cuts in the nose so the kid can breath with any trouble. It's very cheap. Nose and face shape. Cons:It's not a con but I don´t thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChipdipper on 02/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a great mask! My son is very happy with. Build quality is great. It is made of sturdy plastic and it fits my son (7 years) perfectly! And the lights are cool. This is a great quality product for a exceptional price. If you know a kid who loves spiderman this is a gr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykorgeza75 on 12/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Material is excellent: bright, quality plastic. Solid, still soft enough for a mask. Lightning is the best! It lights bright and strong. Rubber band is perfect, can be expended/shortened if need be. Cons:Not really. The inner part of lightening edge of the eyes is quite... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections