Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymymedann on 07/30/2014

All right. Lights and batterys ok too. Good material and size. My cousing was very happy. Read more

Impression:Really good;

0 0 0

• posted byRidaHariri on 03/18/2014

I bouight 2 masks for my son and for my nepheu, I will say that the mask is very good gift the kids will adore it. You can replace the battery if it's dead It does not fit 100% on the face but it's OK for me. it's done of hard plastic material which will can injure kids if they don't be carefull with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNielsuline on 03/11/2014

Great value for money !!! Good quality for the price. The lights around the eyes are very cool... Also Great with the lights off... Batteries included... Good fit for the eyes. Has holes for breathing. I bought it for my boy who is 5 years old. It fits nicely. The children love it. I recommend it for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariusz1 on 11/28/2013

the coolest mask ever! a must have item for iron man fans! is looks very authentic and can use for a great unique costume for Halloween nothing, I actually quite liked this product and I do not regret the purchase. The shipping was quick and the merchandise arrived without any damage Good toy for kids,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddearce on 10/25/2013

This Cosplay Spider man with Blue Lite-Up Eyes mask is awesome. I gave it to my nephew and he loves it. It is made of good quality plastic materiel and the mask fits well on a kid's face. Good finishing. - Size perfect for kids. - Durable material. - Good Looking. - Shining! Kids love it! Nothing bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelcaminoss396 on 09/29/2013

this is one of my best dx buys ever, my child is walking around with this mask the whole day! Battery is changeble, but it still lasts, for 2 months now! nice build quality, and realy nice led lights in it. realy nice in the dark, or as decoration on the wall, my child wears it, and at nighttime, this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoiz on 09/19/2013

* Nice Spiderman mask, ideal for kids. * Since it glows in the dark, I will use it for partying, * It's cheap * It's small, but it's because it is designed for children and not for adults * The glow of the eyes does not last very long, BUT it glows when you are under UV lights. * Everybody will want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeranta23 on 05/02/2013

Great my 4 yrat old kid loved it , worked fine also after it felt down couple of times - it still works at the extream conditions. The product arrived exactly as i expected. No cons. For me this was a great deal these products are not so cheap around here and their quality is low. I am very happy with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoja5500 on 03/27/2013

Spectacular, incredible, good quality, complete well, without pieces that could suppose risks for a child. They bear the blows and the continued use of a child. There is nothing bad that it could say of this toy. A toy that has done féliz my son, does not stop playing with her and everything for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterfocus on 12/27/2012

Looks like the spiderman Suitable for children My nephew loved! Cheap mask Nothing at all, at least I didn't find anything wrong with it. Really interesting mask. It really looks like spiderman. It really glows and my nephew loved! I'm really glad I bought this to him! :) I recommend for every children ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections