DX » Community » Reviews » Ergonomic USB Laptop Cooling Pad (Random Color)
  • 5 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfjbeneditto on 05/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The concept of this device is great: Extra cooling for your Laptop to enhance performance. Realy easy to use, just place it under your device, plug-in the usb connector and start cooling. Adjustable fan speed is also a very good feature pt-BR: Realmente ajuda a reduzir a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeronimus on 02/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The concept of this device is great: Extra cooling for your Laptop to enhance performance. Realy easy to use, just place it under your device, plug-in the usb connector and start cooling. Adjustable fan speed is also a nice feature Cons:I find it to be too thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysArry on 01/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice compact cooling base. Cool green color. 2 fans, good air flow. Not as loud as expected. Ideal for computer smaller than 10 inches. Cons:When I received it, it came with one of the fans loose, probably due to shipping handling, so it didn't work. I tightened... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPcfr34k on 09/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very small, is perfect for netbooks. - On/off switch. - Speed control. - LED power-on indication. - One-port USB-powered. - Clear English specifications on the bottom. Cons:- Gets a bit noisy when turned to full RPM. - Very, very bright LED power-on indicati... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuuhaku on 08/06/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cooling pad is really cute and cuter than most of the ones on this site. I'm assuming it comes in several different colors. Mine came in a nice yellow color. It goes at different speeds and it's fairly simple to use. Cons:The price might be a little expensive compared... Read more

0 0
  • posted byextremeMIKE on 11/21/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:work okay, keeps laptop nice and cool even at low speeds small adjustable speed power switch neat green color girls will think its cute Cons:noisy at high speeds, low speed is just perfect blue light too bright but can be dimmed with tape powered by usb only. good for o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeddy49100 on 09/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is an ideal cooler for the Asus Eee 700/701. I have a 4GB. surf and find the cooler to be very efficient even in our high Greek summer temperatures - it was 38C this week! The pad could have been designed for the Asus Eee and would probably be very suitable... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandman333 on 07/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive and offers good cooling. Both a power switch and a speed knob can be used to control it. Cons:I have only used it on a desk, but I don't think it would be a good lap product. The bright blue light can become a bit annoying. OtherThoughts:It sucks a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBubba69 on 07/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the PERFECT cooler for the Asus Eee 4G/701 UPC. It is exactly the right width and length and is USB powered. Mine fits right on it with the air vent right over the fans. My Eee used to be quite hot but when using this there is NO heat anywhere on the case. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturquoisefalcon on 05/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Attractive colour - Blue light is pretty wicked - Good price - Cools very efficiently - Fairly quiet - Adjustable cooling speeds Cons:- Awkward shape if using on a desk OtherThoughts:I haven't used this laptop pad on my lap yet, but on my desk it does its job with min... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections